The 2014-15 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if Ole Miss and Auburn win, does the SEC have zero teams in the Top 4 on Tuesday?

Would be amazing, but I'm sure ESPN would find a way to get someone in there from the sec.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cbs just said barret has a fractured ankle but I don't see that anywhere else .

I heard one channel say dislocated ankle. Lots of guessing at this point by the media. Hate it that he went down with an injury like that.

I heard one channel say dislocated ankle. Lots of guessing at this point by the media. Hate it that he went down with an injury like that.

Yep it sucks for anyone but twice in one year is pretty brutal .

Either way, I assume he will be out for the Conference Championship. Plenty of time to heal of for the Playoff though.

Well he's actually a Pitt alum he's just a jackass blind sec homer .

Yeah I just recall him loving everything usc when they were decent

Well ESPN just reported its fractured as well which doesn't really clarify. Could be real bad or very minor.

Done for the season. Surgery on Sunday .

Awesome.....

That probably means no tOSU in the playoffs terrible luck for them.

No. 1 Mavericks Defeat No. 5 Gorillas, 24-21, in OT

MANKATO, Minn. – Tyler Henderson intercepted Anthony Abenoja's pass attempt for Michael Rose in the end zone to lift No. 1 ranked Minnesota State University-Mankato to a 24-21 overtime victory over fifth-ranked Pittsburg State University Saturday (Nov. 29). The Mavericks advance to the national quarterfinals to face the University of Minnesota Duluth, a 48-45 winner over Ouachita Baptist University in the other Super Region Three semifinal match-up.

Pitt State (11-2) forced MSU (12-0) to settle for a 29-yard Alden Haffar field goal in the extra period. Haffar had three misses in regulation. The Gorillas rallied from a 21-13 deficit in the fourth quarter to tie the game at 21-21 on Abenoja's 59-yard TD pass to Gavin Lutman and a 2-point pass to Robert McField. Connor Frazell missed a 47-yard field goal attempt that could have given the Gorillas the lead with 2:41 to play in regulation.

De'Vante Bausby kept the game tied with an interception at the PSU 4 yard line with 37 seconds remaining as the Mavericks tried to drive for the winning score. Abenoja completed 15 of 28 passes for 248 yards and two TDs with three interceptions. Lutman caught seven passes for 133 yards and two scores.

Ricky Lloyd completed 13 of 25 passes for 214 yards and two TDs, while also rushing for 91 yards and a score.

Keeston Terry made 15 tackles, while Bausby and Tyler Disney added 11 apiece for the Gorillas.

http://www.pittstategorillas.com/news/2014/11/29/FB_1129144623.aspx

That probably means no tOSU in the playoffs terrible luck for them.
I wouldn't nail that coffin shut yet. It's not like basketball where a team has one or two bonafide stars. 11 players on each side of the ball. The committee should stop acting like the NCAA BBall selection committee. Let football find its own identity.

If tOSU crushes in the Big 14 championship game they deserve serious consideration ... As long as they don't jump the Big 10's TCU or Baylor. ;)

They should still make it if they win out.

However chances of winning in the playoff just became significantly worse.

Minnesota not looking good coming out of the half.

We'll see what happens, they need to create a turnover to get the team fired up

Done for the season. Surgery on Sunday .

Awesome.....

That is a rough break. This kid has come in and really made the most of his chances. They have played great football and to see it end this way for him is tough.

Gators pull to within 2

Miss State looking good on this drive. Waking up perhaps?

Miss State pulls ahead with TD

Hope Ole Miss gets it together. No interest in seeing Miss St in the playoffs.

Although watching the world explode when two sec teams got in would be funny.

Ole Miss charging back!

Great pick by Ramsey

Well great effort anyway

That FSU interception will be overturned but what effort! All out dive.

Ole Miss responds with a TD to go back up

Edit: Nevermind

Edit to Edit: Now they score

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back