I wish I had the funds to back up my impulses haha

You and me both haha. My impulses are way too expensive when it comes to watches...

Me too. There was a good sale going on the other day and a Breitling was calling my name...but I resisted. :bulgy-eyes:

Me too. There was a good sale going on the other day and a Breitling was calling my name...but I resisted. :bulgy-eyes:

Every damn time I see a good deal on an Aqua Terra or Speedmaster there is a part of me (note, not a LOGICAL part of me) that internally says "screw it dude, go buy that beautiful bastard!!" :desire:

Pondering getting a Huawei smart watch for X-mas, never really was a fan of the Apple Watch TBH (or the redic price). Supposedly the Huawei is one of the best out there, I was also looking at the Moto 360 2nd gen. But they say the Huawei is a better buy.

Pondering getting a Huawei smart watch for X-mas, never really was a fan of the Apple Watch TBH (or the redic price). Supposedly the Huawei is one of the best out there, I was also looking at the Moto 360 2nd gen. But they say the Huawei is a better buy.

The Huawei is a stunner that is for sure. I am not a smart watch guy, I would go hybrid before full on smart watch. However, this one... it has the looks.

I don't wear a watch on the golf course, but as this thread is busier than the other watch thread, I'll post here. So in the other thread, I mentioned I was looking to get the Longines 1967 Heritage diver with some inheritance money coming my way. But as I still can't see the watch for sale anywhere, I've given up on it. Instead, I've decided to flip a Tag Heuer that I never wear and today got this Victorinox chrono. It's right on my limit at 45mm, but first impression is its on a par with the Tag Heuer it's replacing.

Instead of the Longines, I've decided instead on the Oris Aquis. It's a beautiful watch. I was between this and the Planet Ocean. There are quite a few reasons why I decided against the PO though. Should be getting it just after Christmas, can't wait.

Nice watch Mark. Victorinox makes some amazing watches.

It's a great bang for buck watch, I agree.

Couldn't agree more! My INOX is a rugged wear beast and a great value.

Matter of fact, heading to the pistol range right now...

be6ed8a6bd600278758a808d2e1a7c5b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree, Victorinox is one of the best values out there! My Airboss Mach 4 is an amazing watch, and keeps time better than many much more expensive watches.

e27137c48214bd4c03f48c00932a6358.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Watches

I am not that familiar with Oris. But now I want this

d85b5468d7c1857605882d1984ae9f42.jpg

Thats sharp looking...whats it run?

With all the talk of Victorinox, and it is a quality watch, I've decided it's just too big, so it's getting flipped. 24 hours is a record for me LOL.

Agree, Victorinox is one of the best values out there! My Airboss Mach 4 is an amazing watch, and keeps time better than many much more expensive watches.

e27137c48214bd4c03f48c00932a6358.jpg

Beautiful dude! I like that a lot.

Beautiful dude! I like that a lot.
Thanks! It's a fairly big watch (45mm), but somehow it feels smaller on the wrist.

It's ridiculously accurate considering it's not chronometer rated too. Last time I measured it, it gained 2 seconds a day.

Here's another shot with the exhibition back, which I love.

9c2e982b601e4ae8074f3c9ae7849470.jpg

Very cool. Love the open back. I think 42-45 is the perfect size for a watch.

Here is the watch that has been on my radar for a while now.

2220.80_high.jpg

Very cool. Love the open back. I think 42-45 is the perfect size for a watch.

Here is the watch that has been on my radar for a while now.

2220.80_high.jpg
I love the SMP! One of several Omegas I'd love to own someday.

Same here. I keep trying to convince my wife that my AT and Speedy need their missing brother the SMP to join them in my collection.

Just ordered a new GMT in stainless .

Sent the Daytona off to have the bezel refinished and cleaned .

I kept toying with the idea of getting a Planet Ocean. A few things out me off though. The high service cost, the horror stories about the 2800 a/b/c movements and the fact that I could only really afford to get the plain diver, when really it's the 2 dial chrono I lust over. One day I'll get one, but with a little one in the house, I can't really justify spending big money on a watch just yet. Plus, the wife would probably divorce me LOL.

e8292af5ac6b09b3407dc520bd9515f5.jpg

My timepiece for the evening.

I noticed a guy at work had a Bell and Ross. The altimeter look caught my eye. I want one.

Back