Gotham - TV Series [Spoilers]

I watched, but kept getting distracted, I got try to watch again this weekend. I probably missed some key points on the beginning but I struggled to stay interested.

I haven't been blown away yet by any episode but I am liking where the series is headed right now

I watched it last night on the DVR, I really am enjoying this series. I like how they are bringing the comic books into shows, I enjoy Agents of Shield as well.

I'm not familiar with the comics so I'm not sure if some of the characters are something the show is introducing.

I haven't been blown away yet by any episode but I am liking where the series is headed right now

I'm not familiar with the comics so I'm not sure if some of the characters are something the show is introducing.
I'm exactly the same as you. Did not read the comic books growing up.

I'm exactly the same as you. Did not read the comic books growing up.

I as well, watched the shoes sometimes and loved the movies.

Everybody caught the Bane reference last night?

Bane takes Venom for his superior strength.

Nope, I didn't make that connection.

First thing I thought of when I saw viper!

Nope, missed the reference.

Yup "second batch was stable and called venom." Or something to that. Venom is Bane's drug.

Yup "second batch was stable and called venom." Or something to that. Venom is Bane's drug.

Yeah I remembered Venom being mentioned by the crazy old psychiatrist. I just didn't make the connection.

I'm still watching the show, I really enjoy the back story building, but the last couple '' front'' storylines haven't been that enthralling.

Yeah I remembered Venom being mentioned by the crazy old psychiatrist. I just didn't make the connection.

I'm still watching the show, I really enjoy the back story building, but the last couple '' front'' storylines haven't been that enthralling.

I'm still not sure what the show is about exactly. If it is about how Gordon started as a cop and dealt with the corruption. Or is about how the Penguin build his criminal empire. Or if it is about how Bruce Wayne developed his single minded focus and abilities.

I think it is a balance of all three. Either way, I will keep watching because, as I said earlier, I am a nerd.

I'm still not sure what the show is about exactly. If it is about how Gordon started as a cop and dealt with the corruption. Or is about how the Penguin build his criminal empire. Or if it is about how Bruce Wayne developed his single minded focus and abilities.

I think it is a balance of all three. Either way, I will keep watching because, as I said earlier, I am a nerd.

Exactly.

this show is quickly becoming one of my must see's every week, which i did not expect. Kind of like The Blacklist last year for me.

I agree, I just caught up with all of my DVR'ed episodes and I know that I will continue this one. I am already looking forward to next week's show.

Playing catch up on this one but I'm hooked. Playing it in the new theater room makes it even better.

84f14d84051cdcead408d2ac7e27338b.jpg

Love the show so far, but there is no way it stays on the air. There's only so many of the batman rogues gallery they can shoe horn into each episode before Zebra Man and Killer Moth team up to kidnap the mayor. There is some hope though.... one of the show runners said that the story line is not tied into the mythos and minus Bruce, Alfred and Gordon, no character is guaranteed to live on to become the batman character we know. Here's to Barbara not coming back!

Unfortunately, I missed this weeks episode due to all of the Ferguson coverage on St Louis stations. Hopefully the will replay it soon as it doesn't appear to be on demand on directv.

We've watched 8 episodes in the past 2 days... really like this show!

Some of the acting in this is questionable.

I'm getting caught up on this while traveling and man its become really really good.

I'm getting caught up on this while traveling and man its become really really good.
I haven't seen it in a couple weeks, I'm still enjoying it, but it's not one of those shows I can't wait to see the next one.

I haven't seen it in a couple weeks, I'm still enjoying it, but it's not one of those shows I can't wait to see the next one.

I DVR it and catch up when I have 2 or 3 shows. I do enjoy it.

If you are a former(or current) nerd, it's a great time to be alive. Gotham, The Flash, Arrow, Agents of Shield. Avengers, Ant-Man, Fantastic Four, BATMAN V Superman...and on and on and on.

This is one of the few shows I keep up with every week. Personally I like The Flash better, but both are really well done.

Got away from this awhile and now finally catching up. IMO kinda fell into a lull for awhile but it's getting good now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got away from this awhile and now finally catching up. IMO kinda fell into a lull for awhile but it's getting good now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agree completely. I'm all caught up now and cannot wait for the next episode.

Back