TPC Las Vegas - Hosting THP Event In 2016

You in Vegas would be a RIOT.

I'm afraid that I might not survive a trip to Vegas with Pete, but I'll be signing up anyway! And I'd go see Britney with Cookie.

Bump for Mr V's attention

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I see you're used to keeping him on track.

I'll go without him, NBD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And you sound like my wife... I'll still go with the consensus that he's a very lucky man.:D

Definitely will try to get in on this. Gotta take advantage when there are events out west!

Been two years since I was last in Vegas so over the never needing to go back part.

Put some money away into savings for this. I'm all set. Fingers crossed that the dates don't conflict with work and that I can get in through the registration process. Very excited!

Although I live here, I'm not opposed to getting a room and hanging out with THPers all weekend.

So excited for what we have planned in this one. Going to be something that THPers will not forget for a long time.

So excited for what we have planned in this one. Going to be something that THPers will not forget for a long time.

When should I start driving? Lol

When should I start driving? Lol
I remember when I first joined THP and the first travel thread was mostly about you driving lol. That's a looonnng drive

Yup yup this one cant get here fast enough

Any ballpark idea on when sign-ups will be?

Sometime in 2016.
I know this is an honest answer, but it made me giggle when I read it. I have no idea why, maybe the lack of spoilers....?

I know this is an honest answer, but it made me giggle when I read it. I have no idea why, maybe the lack of spoilers....?
I was banking on "definitely "

This is still one of my favorite courses.
I also think the fact that so many awesome friendships were formed at TPC vegas makes it shine even more to me.

I really want to make this one. I know it's going to be pretty awesome.

SO hypothetically if someone did bring their wife, what are the must see shows for that wife to attend without her husband who may or may not have a gambling addiction?

All "hypothetical" of course

SO hypothetically if someone did bring their wife, what are the must see shows for that wife to attend without her husband who may or may not have a gambling addiction?

Wake up and watch the strip at 6AM. You'll see plenty.

There are tons of them. Part of it will depend on who is in town for special acts like comedy and such. Others will be the regular shows. Things like Cirque, Blue Man Group, etc are all great.

I know GG plans to do the shows (at least 1 but more reasonably 2) while I am at the tables relaxing over a good book in the room.

I'm making my fifth and final trip next week, for the year. Golf in Vegas with a pack of THPrs will make a great time and epically great time.

Back