MikeDean445 I'm Calling You Out

441 getting the job done. Well done boys and good playing. Thanks for the updates, it was fun to follow along.

great thread! Fun to follow along & well played guys!

And mike Dean with the win. 41 on the back for him. Shot 77 on the day for me and he played lights out. Hope this tweak takes.

A graceful defeat post from a guy who hates losing. I can dig that.

Heck of a back nine 441. Great playing all day JB.

Great job 441! That was a great match to follow!

Great golf by both of you..congrats Mike!

Congrats MD44? Great playing today.
Fun round to follow guys. Very impressed with Mikes play all weekend. JB, you played some good golf and ran into two others that played some great golf. Really enjoyed following all weekend.

Just caught up and man that was awesome. Great shooting both you guys but I think the driver almost of the deck sealed the deal. Good win there 441!

Watching mike hit good shots like a few years ago was enjoyable.

Josh is playing really solid golf, nice match guys! Hoping 441 carries this momentum right into RTJ and makes people cry as we win!

Heckuva win 441 must be the A player!

Great match, and awesome shooting Mike. The way JB has been playing, that was pretty impressive to take down the win. Safe trip home guys. Enjoyed this, and the testing and golf this weekend.

Well played today guys, it was a heck of a follow!

Congrats Mike on the win!

Nicely done 44*! Great updates guys, thanks for doing them, this was enjoyable to follow.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Nice match, guys. Congrats on the win, mike!

Congrats MD441 - beating a 77 is strong!!

Nobody sleep on 441 and his HOF tags - he just proved his moxie!!

Nice win 441. Well played.

Nice win Mike!

Great round with JB today. Plenty of laughs made for a enjoyable day.
He puts a pounding on the ball off the tee, it was fun to watch. While i was a little directionally challenged off the tee today the short game and putting stayed solid and the irons heated up. Old man golf for the last few holes helped the cause.
There were a few glimpses of a solid golf game today which has me even more energized to get the game dialed in this winter

Thanks guys for the updates and congrats on your solid rounds. Congrats 441 on the win!

Nice job 441! And another solid day JB, great scoring.

Great match guys! Congrats on the win Mike!!

Back