What Is Your All-Time Favorite Putter You've Owned...And Do You Still Own It?

PowerCobra98

Reaction score
I'll kick it off...My favorite putter I've ever owned is my Odyssey Metal-X Milled Mystery 330M. I still own it and would never consider getting rid of it. I own a lot of putters but that particular model stands out for me and delivers time after time.

Last edited:
Nead 8802 it actually just got bumped for a Cobra putter so we'll see how long that lasts.

I've only owned two putters, my current putter and a starter set putter, so far I love the Sabertooth.

Moved to Flatstick section.

The original Odyssey Sabertooth. I freaking loved that thing. Unfortunately the face got so beat up after a few years I had to get rid of it.

I still game mine (see my signature). Probably not a very popular one but I'm used to it.

Bettinardi SS12. Partly because my wife gave it to me, and partly because it is an awesome putter. I've got to others, but this is the one that I can't bring myself to get rid of. Currently gaming a QB6 (also from the wife) and have a custom Lajosi on the way, so it's time atop my all-time list may be limited, but it's still one I think I'll hold onto.

My current putter Seemore m5x or Odyssey V line pro . Both gave me much confidence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What Is Your All-Time Favorite Putter You've Owned...And Do You Still Own It?

Ping eye 2 I used about 30 years ago, still have it but just a little to light to be my gamer, absolutely fell in love with the RSX Milled 001 recently

The putter below! I had it when I was stationed in Hawaii and freakin' loved it. But like most of my clubs, I traded it in for something else :D

vfoil_putter_side.jpg

Seemore mFGP2, I don't game it anymore, but I loved that shape and setup.

My Scotty.

Still using my 9 year old Odyssey Sabertooth.

The putter below! I had it when I was stationed in Hawaii and freakin' loved it. But like most of my clubs, I traded it in for something else :D

vfoil_putter_side.jpg

pphk_tinygif.gif

For me it is my old as dirt Odyssey White Hot two ball. I still game it on the regular. Another putter tried to kick it out of the bag all summer, it did not succeed.

Favorite I have ever owned is mY Odyssey Prototype tour series #9 and yes I still own it, I still game it.

Odyssey White Hot 2 Ball center shafted. Regrettably gave it away in 2010, then spent a few years trying to find one again, which I did in 2014.

SeeMore DB4x and I kick myself in the rear all of the time for getting rid of it.

Nothing flash but my odyssey #1 WHP is the best putter ive used and currently use. Im just so confident with it and its one of my best clubs.

SeeMore mFGP, still firmly in the bag.

It was a Dunlop putter that I really started to understand what putting really was. I wish I still had it.

Still have and love my Titlest Dead Center SP-201.

Ram Zebra. A putter that was way ahead of its time. I think it's somewhere around my parents house, but I don't own it anymore.

Back