2016 Masters Preview - The Dean Has Spoken - THP Radio

They can. It's certainly a numbers game at that point. But I'm not going to give Kevin a maybe answer. He needs something more concrete haha

They can. It's certainly a numbers game at that point. But I'm not going to give Kevin a maybe answer. He needs something more concrete haha
Gotta have the winner if u want to make it to Akron...if one doesnt have faith in sneds or kuch then i agree u gotta do elsewhere for 2

Weak....the Dean has spoken is losing value!

Sneds, Kuch and Bubba

Gotta have the winner if u want to make it to Akron...if one doesnt have faith in sneds or kuch then i agree u gotta do elsewhere for 2

Unless nobody has the winner. You should take in the show. Might even talk about swag...haha

Weak....the Dean has spoken is losing value!

Sneds, Kuch and Bubba
Well you are taking one of my picks. If he wins, your welcome

Actually it was JB's too! But you stole his thunder....

Actually the odds (meaning size of field vs players selected) say it will happen...haha

Exactly. He is a thunder stealer.
Ill gladly make a wager some no name that no one picks wins the masters ;)

Ill gladly make a wager some no name that no one picks wins the masters ;)

I made my picks so won't take the field, but lets just say based on those that have entered, the field is rather large.

Actually it was JB's too! But you stole his thunder....
Clearly he should have said it first if he liked him so much.

Clearly he should have said it first if he liked him so much.
I was busy throwing up in the trash can from the thought of taking him.

"I've got you all night Dean"
" My boy Tiger Woods"

Great episode guys. I think JB and his Rory call is going to be right. I think he's probably the most talented golfer, just needs to put it all together. And oh stop working out so much.

I also think Stenson is developing a bad rep of always coming in second. Like the guy but I'm not sure he can finish and deal with the pressure...

That is a fairly tough hole as is Rob, this linked article says that it plays 8th toughest so there are 10 holes playing easier. That elevation change from tee to green is 25 to 30 yards, the bunker on the left is in play for most drivers and the trees left and right can be penal. After 71 holes I think it is pretty stout as it. http://www.pgatour.com/news/2015/04/08/closing-time-augusta-national.html

11060964.jpg

I think for us mere mortals it would be a monster hole DD. And yes playing the 8th toughest puts it in the middle of the pack. But it seems more years than not, most contenders hit a a 3 wood out just short of the traps and have a 7 iron in. I think DJ even went 3 wood, wedge one day last year.

Just something to make the tee shot a bit more of a white knuckler, IMO.

Another fun listen. My favorite Masters shot is also the Tiger chip in

Just listening to you guys run through the list of players makes you realize how deep the field is this year. Can't wait for it to start tomorrow.

Another really good discussion.

Definitely interesting to think about what happened in the 60's and 70's then the gap to Tiger time. Funny to think about the "Masters" and how we pretty much skip the 80's in discussing it.

Really curious to see if anyone outside of the big 8 can contend....Mahan is a sleeper for sure as I didn't know he was still playing. Haha. Digging the Na & Willett discussion.

Thats because the smarter of the two of us picked those two...haha

Truth...Mahan....really? c'mon man!

Truth...Mahan....really? c'mon man!

I know, right? Its like he was watching an Ace Hardware commercial on loop or something.

Thats because the smarter of the two of us picked those two...haha

going out on the limb on the #12 golfer in the world. #TakesGuts

Says the guy that took a guy in the semis of match play a week prior and is on a hot streak. #ChalkBoy #PickStealer

Says the guy that took a guy in the semis of match play a week prior and is on a hot streak. #ChalkBoy #PickStealer

#MastersRookie #NotSinceFuzzy #PodcastsAreFun

Thanks to a 2 year view.....if not he's like 80th at least. Hahah

Mini Westwood...

Back