THP Dinner Menu Set

What would it be if you planned for 60 instead of 50.Would that make a significant increase or be less than having to double.

It would be more, the sad thing is....they would NOT add anymore chafing dishes, it would be the same amount of food as for the 50. I would not call and up the number JB, all you will do is pay more money for nothing. Thats where I had disagreed with what Diane had said and why I think JB is a bit concerned if it will be enough. I hate to say it, they dont care if it is enough or if you run out, once you have paid, its done. And they are holding up to their end of the deal. I think its a tough situation.

Awesome ideas TS thank you so much! I too like the idea of an extra vegetable. We have up until about the week before the dinner to add another meal if necessary so we can monitor the head count and see if it continues to grow.

Here is more food for thought, it will give you an idea of how much food will be in each dish. I normal chafing dish is about 2 feet by one foot...the pasta will fill it up, I dont think you should run out. the steak is sliced, so if they put it in the chafing dish the way 99% of restaurants would, you should have plenty. The chicken will prob be in larger pieces, I would say you will get about 3 wide and 6-7 down, so that will be about 18-24 pieces of chicken. (all of this is a how I did it) I doubt it will be different. I hope this gives ou comfort of how much food will be there. As you see, not everyone can get a piece of chicken, prob the same with steak, and everyone may be able to get pasta. So, you just have to hope you dont have greedy eaters. Thats what the restarant hopes for. Oh, JB/GG if something runs out REAL fast, they 75% of the time will refill(prob 1/2 way) it with enough complaining.

Back