#THPLegacy - What Is It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what classifies an old coot, but I think out of the 2 that submitted for the previous event the Morgan Cup, one got in.
Have to get in it...To get in it.

Maybe there will be an Ole Gray sighting in the process.

KellyBo just walked by and said, "you always talk about these things needing an older player to rep the event and you never try to get in". :D If I stay healthy, there could be a sighting. :thumb:

KellyBo just walked by and said, "you always talk about these things needing an older player to rep the event and you never try to get in". :D If I stay healthy, there could be a sighting. :thumb:

Always knew she was brilliant.

The real question is who wanted want to get in, and who wouldn't want to win?

Add this coot to the mix, we may be slow but we are steady and grind along to the finish line.

Add this coot to the mix, we may be slow but we are steady and grind along to the finish line.

I was told at PGA by one of the original Old Coots, I was accepted as a member. I take that as quite a compliment considering the membership.

So this new Old Coot, would love to create my THP legacy.

If the winning Captain picks me, he will be able to say to the losing captain..."I saw a guy who wouldn't quit, was a positive influence on the team and gave it his all. You didn't see that?"

Winning Captains have vision.

Very well said Rob, I can tell you first hand he is a stand up guy. All you are missing is your sidekick to fuel the fire and bring home to W...... I believe he is reported to be a scruffy looking Canadian who has no fear and would like nothing better to take home a trophy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How cool would it be to play a full bag of Bridgestone or Wilson Staff gear? Super Cool.

So many have had a chance to play full bags from OEMs through the Grandaddy & The Morgan Cup, and 16 more lucky THPers will get a chance at #THPLegacy.

A brand new event, two intriguing captains, and an incredible time in Myrtle Beach SC. But which captain to throw your support behind? Its a tough choice for me.... I like to plan events, and I tear pants far too often it seems. There really is only one thing I know, that #THPLegacy will be absolutely incredible for those lucky ones that are chosen!

I was told at PGA by one of the original Old Coots, I was accepted as a member. I take that as quite a compliment considering the membership.

So this new Old Coot, would love to create my THP legacy.

Now ya cooking with Crisco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This event will be awesome. Would love to be led by either captain into this. Gotta get in.

#eithercaptain
#justwantin

Camaraderie, friends, brothers/sisters in arms, bonds, goals, growth, improvement, experiences, excitement, the unknowns, the knowns, Team work, accountability, disappointment, satisfying acceptance, partners, pairings, perseverance, dedication, drive, equipment, great venue, sun, rain, heat, pressure, strategies, hard work, making a difference, creating a legacy,

Edit: WINNING!

Camaraderie, friends, brothers/sisters in arms, bonds, goals, growth, improvement, experiences, excitement, the unknowns, the knowns, Team work, accountability, disappointment, satisfying acceptance, partners, pairings, perseverance, dedication, drive, equipment, great venue, sun, rain, heat, pressure, strategies, hard work, making a difference, creating a legacy,

You forgot winning!

Damn it! Fixed it lol

Edit: WINNING!

nice little list you got there...I approve!

So the question people want to know is how will you get into #THPLegacy? The answer is easy, many different ways. There will not be video auditions or promos in this event, because this event is not video broadcasted. Its about creating your Legacy!

It could be posting something or writing something. It could be completing a #THPChallenge. It could be anything really, but it will be fun.

So the question people want to know is how will you get into #THPLegacy? The answer is easy, many different ways. There will not be video auditions or promos in this event, because this event is not video broadcasted. Its about creating your Legacy!

It could be posting something or writing something. It could be completing a #THPChallenge. It could be anything really, but it will be fun.
Can't wait to get my first entry in!

Looking forward to this!

Sounds fun! Like a mystery date :D

I'm a big fan of fun! Can't wait to see what's required, because I'll do just about anything to get in to this one.

This process is definitely going to be a fun one!

Sounds awesome!

I'm ready to create my Legacy! Combining great golf, in a team event with other THPers...it doesn't get any better!

Can't wait to start the entry process. Should be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back