Miyazaki Kaula Shaft Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP TV talks with Srixon Golf about the new shaft found in the Z-565 driver and in some ways the return of Miyazaki. The Kaula shaft series comes in 4 different profiles and 32 different configurations.

I do like hearing the return of Miyazaki, they've made such an array of solid shafts that it'll be nice to see what options they start coming out with. I especially like this news since that means the return of the international flex code.

Put the B. Asha 5x back into play on Monday and remembered why I like it so much.

Bring back the IFC!

• Admin
I do like hearing the return of Miyazaki, they've made such an array of solid shafts that it'll be nice to see what options they start coming out with. I especially like this news since that means the return of the international flex code.

And the 4 versions and 32 configurations are sweet.

Me thinks the Kiri will get a run in my bag at some point in the near future.

I still think they are saying it wrong

That's a lot of combinations!

Seems like a really good pairing for them and should fit a good number of players.

And the 4 versions and 32 configurations are sweet.

It really is, it lets a professional fitter really dial in their client to the best shaft for them while keeping the main characteristics in tact.

I still think they are saying it wrong

I had to listen to it a few times cause what I was seeing and what was said didn't seem to come close to matching up.

I had to listen to it a few times cause what I was seeing and what was said didn't seem to come close to matching up.

He is referring to the fact that Ddec said it should be pronounced Coo Ala like Kusala was.

He is referring to the fact that Ddec said it should be pronounced Coo Ala like Kusala was.
Oh, I meant the Kori shaft. DDec is wrong, it's totally Kaula (Cow-Lah)

Oh, I meant the Kori shaft. DDec is wrong, it's totally Kaula (Cow-Lah)

never wrong, they just don't know haha

These shafts look pretty damn nice. I love the coloring on them. The one I have int he 565 driver is very much the Kusala Blue, which makes me extremely happy.

Very cool. I love the miyazaki shafts I have played. That is a pretty phenomenal array of configurations available.

So one of the neat things ddec and I learned was the symbols used are called Kanjis. These are Japanese symbols (logographic characters) for words. Pretty darn cool.

So many options. A fitting would definitely be in order!

Didn't hit this shaft but it looked really good in person.

that is a ton of combinations

So many options. A fitting would definitely be in order!

Fortunately Miyazaki uses the IFC to assist.

Man I wish this concept spread throughout the industry. Such a great thing.

Wow that's a boat load of configurations. Profile for every player.

Is the IFC any more consistent than how each company rates their shafts??

Kiri 6 stiff please. Always like the Miyazaki shafts.

Is the IFC any more consistent than how each company rates their shafts??

Consistent? No. Easier for the consumer to understand, without a doubt.

Glad to see Miyzaki coming out with new products here. The IFC makes it so much easier to understand the profile.

Back