2015 #TheKing Equipment Tie In

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Many of you followed The King THP Event this year and it was a pretty awesome event where captains Harry Arnett and Hashtag Chad battled each other in an epic duel fitting royalty with each one having a team made up of THPers. In case you have missed it, here are a couple of news items.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/2015-theking-w-thp-callaway-golf-held-la-costa/

Some Event Details
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?65066-TheKing-Is-Coming-2015-Edition

Today we are thrilled to announce that once again #TheKing participants will be armed with the latest and greatest in the world of golf equipment as there will be an equipment tie in to this event. Last year each participant received a new driver from the Callaway lineup of their choice as well as shirts, hats and tons of other swag.

This year will remain a mystery for a bit longer, but to say this event is shaping up to be pretty darn exciting would be an understatement. Get excited because #TheKingIsComing

y9uzunat.jpg

Wow, this just rocks. Its amazing to see companies jump all in with THP and all the events. Says a lot about how they feel about all of us as members but especially JB and GG

Awesome news. I'm ready to get my royal on, royally.

Pretty awesome that Callaway is taking care of these guys with something fun to use during The King. That event looks like it's going to be a blast.

Another Home Run by THP and Callaway! Looking forward to hearing more about this awesome event and the equipment tie in.

This event will be awesome, the equipment is just another layer of awesome on the kickass cake.

And you wonder why I'm a Callawaay Homey! I might even look good with a crown :act-up:

Callaway and THP, trust me, it's amazing!

I can't wait to find out more event details!

THP and Callaway keep bring up some amazing events

Will be another fun sought after event

It was pretty awesome showing up at Harry's suite Friday night, and having him hand each of us our driver one by one. Then getting to use said driver the next two days to wage war with Hashtag.

Can't wait to find out more details on the equipment tie in this year....

Just ask and you will receive :). Golden ticket = more info about #TheKing please and boom here it is.

I wouldn't expect anything less than awesome from THP and Callaway. I want in on this!

This event keeps getting better and better!

Very cool! As was said previously, THP and Callaway make for epic events!

Very cool, THP and Callaway knocking it out of the park again!!! Can't wait to hear more.

This was such a great event to follow last year. THP and Callaway together makes for a great event.

Great news.

Continuation of a very high bar being set by Callaway, love it!

Get excited folks! This is hawt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice!!

Armed to the teeth with Callaway awesomeness to dethrone King Harry. Love it!

#ImWithChad

It will sure be fun to beat chad with Callaway gear! #ImWithHarry

Back