Golf Louisiana tomorrow

CajunMan

Reaction score
Handicap
10.9 USGA
Like it says, I'm in Baton Rouge and we just had a flash flood warning with all the rain we are getting. I am feeling optimistic that the golf courses will be closed so I am reaching out to my fellow Cajuns to see what their local conditions are like. Looks like west of here the rain slacks off. Anyone have any recommendations on areas/golf courses that will be playable tomorrow? Thanks, Tim

Well I didn't get a chance to play that weekend, we flooded Saturday and had to be rescued by boat at 10:30pm. I did however, save my golf clubs! I just remembered that I posted this. Tim

Well I didn't get a chance to play that day, we flooded and had to be rescued by boat at 10:30pm. I did however, save my golf clubs! I just remembered that I posted this. Tim
That stinks that you got flooded, but cool you didn't lose your clubs. Although that would have been a great reason to buy more.

Hate to hear that you had to be rescued from the flooding. glad you made it out alright.

Thanks. Those clubs were bought new last December. In Baton Rouge, 46% of the homes were flood damaged. That is almost half this city! 5 parishes, counties elsewhere, were flood disaster areas. House is demoed and I'm gonna go golf today! Tim

Back