The 2 man Scramble, fun? or would never work?

One of the best rounds on record for me, my brother.

Totally agree dude. I can replay it shot for shot in my head from both teams. Unreal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've played and enjoy 2 man scrambles. I'm a little surprises they are slower too, in theory they shouldn't be , but i can see why after hearing the explanation.

six4three5 and I play in one every year, it is a nice change and an enjoyable format

I enjoy the format, and I think it'll work as an event here. It can turn frustrating in a hurry if you're consistently turning in poor shots for your partner, but that pressure can be fun to manage too.

I've played 2 man scrambles with a guy that's probably 5 strokes better but a good 20 yards longer off the tee, and with a guy who is a good 10 strokes better but maybe just a little longer than I was. Both times I've contributed (I thought). But playing with a guy who is a good 10 strokes better and quite a bit longer... I don't know that me being the B player that I would help enough. An alternate shot or a shamble with pops would likely keep a player like me a bit more engaged.

Just my .02

I'd be ok with this in a multi round THP event, though I personally prefer many of the other formats that have been used.

Back