The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it that hard to get shoes comfy enough to stay on for 3 freaking hours on a plane. Why do some people few the need to do this? Nobody wants to see your tree climbers
7a6f6881fac2541f73b5c0aa94fe697b.jpg

Are you kidding me right now?
98fbc6dd381abbc8ace57d0a5737b3ae.jpg

Those are some hefty feet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Umm yeah and they are head high on the wall as this lady is passed out with her sun glasses on. #Classy

Umm yeah and they are head high on the wall as this lady is passed out with her sun glasses on. #Classy
Just find something you can wedge between her toes, that will wake her up

I am not sure it's possible to cough anymore. My throat feels like sandpaper. It's so bad I made myself tea at 3am because I still couldn't stop coughing. :banghead:

Time for the THP Private Jet
#WheelsUp

I am not sure it's possible to cough anymore. My throat feels like sandpaper. It's so bad I made myself tea at 3am because I still couldn't stop coughing. :banghead:

Man I'm with you. My head, throat and every muscle in my body hurts from coughing. Finally my sinuses are clearing up but this cough is so annoying

Man I'm with you. My head, throat and every muscle in my body hurts from coughing. Finally my sinuses are clearing up but this cough is so annoying

Get liquid medicine with expectorant. Instant relief and works for a solid few hours.

Get liquid medicine with expectorant. Instant relief and works for a solid few hours.

I'm taking an antibiotic, Tylenol sinus, 800 mg ibuprofen and liquid DayQuil. I'm finally feeling better but the cough is just brutal

Have you found anything to work yet? I will try anything at this point.

For the cough? The one thing that has helped is hot apple cider and a shot of captain Morgan. Honestly it's soothed my throat more than the 6lbs of cough drops I've eaten already

I'm taking an antibiotic, Tylenol sinus, 800 mg ibuprofen and liquid DayQuil. I'm finally feeling better but the cough is just brutal

Trust me. Kill the DayQuil and get cough medicine like robitussin, but make sure it's the one with expectorant.

Family...effin family. It's thanksgiving wtf??

The project from hell. The "consultant" from hell. I'm out of bourbon & my wife moved us to a dry county.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hahahahaha, how you manage this flight after flight is beyond me.

I call this "tour van" time.

Hahahahaha, how you manage this flight after flight is beyond me.

I call this "tour van" time.

Read my mind buddy. Absolutely agreed. It's like a tradition or something that the person next to me has to take their shoes off.

Read my mind buddy. Absolutely agreed. It's like a tradition or something that the person next to me has to take their shoes off.
I hope they don't smell.

The Official Rant of the Day

This is why I freak out when I fly .

I can't handle people being so stupid .

#Xanax

This is why I freak out when I fly .

I can't handle people being so stupid .

#Xanax

Noise canceling headphones and a good documentary

OMG! Been a long weekend getaway with 72 holes of golf and just poking around. We were in a state park most of the weekend with zero reliable reception. This is so freakin nasty! The event looked wonderful, and to have to end it with this is just a crime. Just wow! She DOES look like the type who's feet swell though :alien:

JM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back