THP Golden Ticket - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer Event

O man, I want to win a golden ticket because once you get a taste of THP events you want more! I had one of the most amazing weeks of my life and I want more! Golden ticket = life changer! Good luck all! Obviously I would love to go back to the granddaddy but would be very very torn between using it on the gauntlet in my home state or the cup because it sounds Amazing as well!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to win a golden ticket!
RTJ
The Cup
Cleveland event
Vegas Baby
Wilson Staff Event
The Grandaddy
Are all in my sights for possible use of a golden ticket.

Man I want to go a lot of places this year!

I'd like to win the Golden Ticket to ensure a spot in the one event I choose and not have to leave it to chance. I'd love to spend time with the Zoo Crew again and possibly even the Wilson or Cleveland events. We'll see!!!

21dcc718734d5e8e3710e1117c5fc32d.jpg

'What do you want for Christmas little boy? How bout a nice football?'

'A football? Yea....a football?'

'WAIT!!!!! I want the THP Golden Ticket.'

The first one gets you into any event not named the #TheGrandaddy. That would most likely be used on either #TheCup or the NJ/NY vs NE Regional Rivalry. The 2nd? Well, yeah....it'd be the #TheGrandaddy.

The best there is!

Good luck, everybody.

Oh man I can't believe it's here!

I want to win the golden ticket so bad it hurts!

I'd love entry to...

#TheCup...who doesn't love True Blue and Caledonia?

#TheGauntlent...#ZooCrew Team Match Play...enough said

#RegionalRivarly...Going to battle with friends and my region!

#TheGrandaddy...It's the #Grandaddy of em all! And another opportunity to get one of my best friends a HOF tag that I failed at the first time around when he was Captain!

I would love to use #1 for #TheCup or #RRNY/NJvsNE. #2 would obviously be used for #TheGrandaddy of them all. Either way will be my 1st official #THP event. Thanks for the opportunity.

If I was lucky enough to win the golden ticket I would love to be apart of the Grandaddy, The Cup, or the Cobra event! Good luck everyone.

I would love to win the Golden Ticket so I can force myself out of my shell and make it to a THP event! The Cup, The Gauntlet, NY/NJ Regional Rivalry and The Granddaddy are all on my radar!

I would love to win the Golden Ticket, I would use it for either the Gauntlet or the Grandaddy

Thanks for the opportunity to win the #THPGoldenTicket. Sure would love to visit San Diego and the Grand Daddy, but the Cup at Myrtle Beach would be awesome also.

Merry Christmas !!!

Why do I want to win one of the Golden Tickets? Because THP events have been some of my best experiences - the ability to pick what event I think might be the best of the best for me is absolutely huge. What would I do with the golden ticket? If I were lucky enough to win the second ticket, my choice would have to be the Granddaddy. That's an event you can only dream of being a part of, and I want to be on that team that brings home the belt. For the first ticket, I'd be hard pressed not to choose the Project X event after seeing the education those guys got last year.

I want to win either of the Golden Tickets because they are the gifts that give joy for much longer than a single day. Whether it is ticket #1 or the magical ticket #2, the lucky winner will get months of excitement while they eagerly anticipate whichever event they choose, all while knowing they are guaranteed to be there. Even if it is not the magic of the Grandaddy, the same will hold true with one of the other fantastic events.

I want the Golden Ticket to punch my ticket to the GRANDADDY!
I would use Golden Ticket #1 for the Vegas event!

I want to win the golden ticket because I need more time with the Callaway folks!

If I win the first I will use it for the Gauntlet, if the stars aligned for the second I would use it for #TheGrandaddy.

Thanks THP

With so many options on the 2016 calendar, choosing just one isn't easy. However, should I be one of the fortunate two selected I would use Golden Ticket number one to play in #thecup and help Hashtag Chad take down MikeDean441. My fondness for True Blue and Caledonia is strong. Should I win Golden Ticket #2, it has to be the Grandaddy. Playing for my friend Canadan would be an amazing opportunity, not discounting the golfer euphoria I would get from being fit for 14 clubs and playing against the Zoo Crew at two of the most gorgeous courses in the world.

Ive only been to an Invitational for THP. I want to win it so I can be in the Gauntlet or The Cup.

Id love to get to know more people on this site.

I would love to win the #GoldenTicket for next years events. After watching the #Grandaddy events from a few weeks ago, I'd be lying if I didn't say it was very much a front runner if my number is pulled for ticket number 2. If it's ticket number 1, then the Gauntlet or the Cup has my early interest!

Thanks for the opportunity THP!

With so many awesome events planned for 2016 it's impossible not to want to win the THP Golden Ticket. If I won Ticket 1 I would use it for #TheCup. If I won Ticket 2 I would use it for the crown jewel, #TheGrandaddyofemAll

Winning the THP Golden Ticket is a rare instance when finishing second is just as good as finishing first.

I want to win either THP Golden Ticket

Of course #TheGranadaddy would be the choice for No. 1

No 2 would be a real tough choice between #TbeGuantlet Wilson event or The Cup.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I want to win the golden ticket to get my ticket punched to the gauntlet. I've already started looking at flights to Phoenix! Of course, if I was lucky enough to win the second golden ticket, I'd have the dilemma of whether I could in good conscience take another trip to the Grandaddy after already experienced it, but I'll battle with that decision if I win the second ticket.

For Golden Ticket 1, I'd likely choose either The Gauntlet (hard to pass up an opportunity to hang with the ZooCrew) or Myrtle Beach (close to home and played on some great courses). For Golden Ticket 2, there is no way I would pass up an opportunity to play in The Grandaddy. To have basically 12 months to get my game as ready as possible would be awesome, and it would give me that extra little motivation on a Monday afternoon when maybe I don't want to go to the range.

No matter what, two people are gonna win some awesome prizes. Good luck to everyone!

thanks THP!

Obvious first choice is the muther effin granddaddy of em all of I get golden ticket #2!

would not shed a tear if I only won golden ticket #1 as I would use it for the Cup or the Cobra event!

Back