#441 With a Message for Hashtag Chad

mikedean441

6X HOF
Reaction score
Handicap
I was recently the victim of an unprovoked, random "call out" by that Hashtag fella (http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...Hashtag-w-A-Message-For-441&highlight=message)

NORMALLY as a 3X HOFer I allow my PR firm to handle silly things like this, but since its now personal I decided to offer a quick response to Chad. Hopefully he can pull himself away from twitter, the putting green that funnels to the hole and whatever else he may be doing to check out my response.
Just remember....you started this

Love it!

Jesus you knocked chad's head off with a shovel. Who does that!?

LOL love it

Hahahahahahaha.

Sierra Nevada meet monitor...

Simple and to the point! I like it!

Hahahaha, LMAO. Love it!

Lmao! That made my day... Hilarious

This video leaves so many questions.
1. Is MikeDean441 wearing jean shorts?
2. How big are those dolls, because that Legacy trophy is quite large
3. Did you knock Hashtag's head off with a shovel?
4. Was his hair still perfect after said head was knocked off?
5. Is your wife wondering why all the toys are getting destroyed?

Outta nowhere. Was hoping it'd be a doll-style RKO, but this will do.

You tell em Captain!!!

go get him Mike

1. Is MikeDean441 wearing jean shorts?--Today was casual monday, note I still wore a tie
2. How big are those dolls, because that Legacy trophy is quite large--Like 7 feet tall or so
3. Did you knock Hashtag's head off with a shovel?--yes, like a boss....and left handed
4. Was his hair still perfect after said head was knocked off?--yes, there was quite a bit of hair gel residue on the shovel
5. Is your wife wondering why all the toys are getting destroyed?--Is it strange the kids were encouraging this?

1. Is MikeDean441 wearing jean shorts?--Today was casual monday, note I still wore a tie
2. How big are those dolls, because that Legacy trophy is quite large--Like 7 feet tall or so
3. Did you knock Hashtag's head off with a shovel?--yes, like a boss....and left handed
4. Was his hair still perfect after said head was knocked off?--yes, there was quite a bit of hair gel residue on the shovel
5. Is your wife wondering why all the toys are getting destroyed?--Is it strange the kids were encouraging this?

The responses were better than the questions.

I love this!
Mike just better be prepared for the "why is he playing with dolls" line...

I do like what 441 did here though!

Mike that was awesome!

Lol definitely was not expecting that!

Also to note the shovel had a distinct buttery soft feel to it...

Now that is a smack down call out by the #441. Love It!!! I was wondering about some of the same questions above!!!

I don't know where all this is going, but it seems like it'll be a heck of a fun ride.

I don't know where all this is going, but it seems like it'll be a heck of a fun ride.

You have a 3 time hall of famer in MikeDean441 and a 2 time hall of famer in HashtagChad. Odds are, where its headed, is one hell of an awesome place.

Hilarious. But a bit sociopathic as well.

Back