The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are some of the best Oregon unis I've seen.

and if Coach Smart doesn't work out we are no worse for it.

Ask Tennessee fans how that worked out for them when letting Fulmer go. I know Smart is no Kiffin but it is a crap shoot. What do you do if after 4 seasons if Smart hasn't won the east? That's clearly not good enough for UGA.

Ask Tennessee fans how that worked out for them when letting Fulmer go. I know Smart is no Kiffin but it is a crap shoot. What do you do if after 4 seasons if Smart hasn't won the east? That's clearly not good enough for UGA.

I imagine it will come down to if he is improving as a coach or not, I am no soothsayer but I have a feeling that he will succeed.

Another game, another blow out

Honestly have only watched one half of all these bowl games. Just didn't have the interest this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly have only watched one half of all these bowl games. Just didn't have the interest this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have all the interest in the world, just wish they were better games. It stinks we don't have Sec/Pac 12 matchups

I'm surprised the SEC has done so well in bowl games this year, as I kept reading and hearing from various pundits that the conference really wasn't any good this time around. It's being reported that the SEC has set a record with 8 wins in bowl games.

Oregon with a huge whoops there

I'm surprised the SEC has done so well in bowl games this year, as I kept reading and hearing from various pundits that the conference really wasn't any good this time around. It's being reported that the SEC has set a record with 8 wins in bowl games.
Yeah I think we can put the '' SEC is garbage " bs to rest now.

The average margin of Victory was ridiculous as well.

It's time for Oregon qb to go under center

No way you can not love this colehausen (sp?) dude

Oregon doing they beat to lose this

I had left the game but decided to check in to see what the score was, shocked, looking forward to the end of this battle.

Last edited:
Free football in the Alamo Bowl.

The motel 6 cactus bowl... Played by 6-6 vs 7-5.

What is the point of bowl games if everyone gets a bid?

Pay check for the teams and more importantly, a pay check for their charity.

I can't believe this TCU game

Oregon should go for 2 here

Well that's your poor judgement
I wish I could watch more football just doesn't happen for me. I am lucky to get Sundays

Conference was waaay down this year. They stepped it up in bowl games.

Ball must have slipped that was bad for a guy 10 feet away.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last I saw this game, Oregon was up 31-0??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back