2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Next generation of golfers is going have a back off as part of their routine.

Dj needs this bird

They didn't get a signal and weren't sure so he hit a provisional. But his first looked safe

It's safe but not sure if he gets a full swing

Burger time..... Almost

Eff it I want Langer to win. Talk about a shake up in the PGA dynamics haha

But he's not a "big guy"? And not American. Who are you?!?

It's safe but not sure if he gets a full swing

Ya just saw the lie he should be able to advance it enough to where he shouldn't have to take that provisional

Thanks to Dottie Pepper for letting is know that it's not uncommon for DJ, one of the longest hitters on the planet, to be putting for eagle on a par 5. Well done.

Looking more and more like Rory has a long game only. And when that is off like today he is awful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rory got a shot. Needs a big ole hook

Aphibarnrat is apparently interested in an earlier flight home tomorrow and Lowry had too many pints for breakfast. I have no other choices

Eff it I want Langer to win. Talk about a shake up in the PGA dynamics haha

Only issue is all we would hear about is his putter.

OMG, I was literally typing the same thing. I wrote "But you would need two of him to equal 280"

Is Langer in Day's head?

I don't think Rory will get up and down for par here.

I never said land it pin hi. I commented it was a mistake not landing it closer knowing it was with the wind and it was going to come back on him.

I don't care about degrees of slope or any of that. In his position trying to win this thing that was a mistake IMO
I get what you are saying but there was like 2 yards at most before the pin that was flat he could land it in, 1.5 yards longer and it goes long and anything more than 2.5 yards of his target spins back, it just isn't the shot he should take on, land a touch short hope skips the first shot and end up close most of the time it spins short but never goes long.

So these guys played 9 holes in the Masters in 2 hours and 15 minutes. Idk, I know some places that would kill for a pace like that!

Jordan has the back offs like Sergio had the regrips

Faldo being cheeky about Spieth being a bit of slow player lol

Does Spieth's caddy have caddy behind that towel or what?

Faldo with the burn on Spieth's pace!

DRINK!

this guy is painful to watch.

So these guys played 9 holes in the Masters in 2 hours and 15 minutes. Idk, I know some places that would kill for a pace like that!

Yeah but that's for a twosome, not a foursome.

Jordan has the back offs like Sergio had the regrips
Easier on the producers, cut away when you back off, we were stuck watching Sergio.

Back