What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I bought a Razr Fit adapter for the THP Custom Project X Handcrafted shaft from the Staff Retreat a couple weeks ago. It shipped today, will be here between the 23rd and 27th. Doubt I will be playing much, if any, before then.

Bought a Cleveland TFI 2135 1.0 for $100 the other day. It's funny, I've spent a TON of money on putters this year and after playing around with this a couple of times its the one I'm most attracted to. Time to clean house on the old putter purchases...

Bullfrog was nice enough to send this to me free of charge. It's pretty awesome!

cbd3e226cfe310f8a6544dbd620ba673.jpg

Picked this up for tonight for my Bluetooth headphones and speakers while on the course. Best $20 I've spent lately.
4e03597fc76290858ce3e75ca493e308.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Technically I bought these yesterday, but they came in today. Looking forward to gaming them!

22511740943_b74c96b371_h.jpg

Those are baller! Where's the Navy print though? :wink:

Last edited:
Just some balls today.

Seamus Golf Headcovers

Seamus Golf Headcovers

It just came in !!! Driver / Fairway Woods / Hybrid / Pouch with Divot Tool

D7K_6547_zps1hzquyyb.jpg

And here's how the kit look now
D7K_6540_zpsqm6fehmp.jpg

Very nice! Like those a lot.

LH Ping Anser 3-P w/ PX 6.0 (putting Satin PX 6.5 pronto) - Floor demo model for much less than retail...... :banana: Pristine shape..... doesn't look like one person ever hit them.

Can't wait to get them out to the course tomorrow....

Paid for 3 more lessons.

bought some stuff for the gift swap. Hope my recon work is solid

One last lesson for the year. Lots to work on. :D

My "Like New" XR 5 wood came in today from CPO. This thing is new. Not a mark anywhere on it. Not a bad for $85.00.

Can't wait! Got them for a steal too
54ed17c385f1737f821211937c5b37f9.jpg

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Order the corners and feet for my new cage and inquired on the net to fit it

Edit- also ordered a 36x60 ultimate monster golf mat

Last edited:
Booked plane tickets and hotel rooms for my golf trip through the Southeast in April. Details to follow and KY, TN, AR, MS, AL, and GA THPers welcome!

Got the TM tip from alez367 put on my raw PX. R15 Black ready to rock!

2b56b5627c268b7631c3a1a471739f27.jpg

916b35772b16b77cb1989b52ef9df3bd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Booked plane tickets and hotel rooms for my golf trip through the Southeast in April. Details to follow and KY, TN, AR, MS, AL, and GA THPers welcome!
Get in touch w Chump Fries - he is a good guy to get a round in with.
And he will let you hold his shaft!

Get in touch w Chump Fries - he is a good guy to get a round in with.
And he will let you hold his shaft!

Good call! Mr Fries is about an hour from my planned course on Sunday. And I promise I won't steal his shaft and send it around the country, maybe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back