Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Friday and I have some good friends thanks to THP.

Going to play in a Father Son tournament this weekend with my father at a couple of my favorite courses. The golf is fine and the courses are great, but he is post 75 years old and its a privilege to still be able to get out with him.
Nice JB, those courses....enjoy the beauty that is HB

Found a secret stash of THP tees that I didn't know I had.

Found out yesterday the used club I bought from Golf Mart that had a crack on the crown when I bought it is being warranty replaced. Be sigh of relief because I thought the money I spend would be wasted since I couldn't knowingly return the club cracked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lenny Kravitz tickets for Wed night purchased!!

Lenny Kravitz tickets for Wed night purchased!!

That'll be an awesome show! Love his earlier stuff. Such a great guitar player.

A lot more support and excitement behind me taking the head boys golf job than I ever anticipated. A whole lot of the "right" people in town.

Thank goodness. We might just be able to get these kids the things they need after all.

Also, met Lt. Colonel Schultz with Folds of Honor at the all sports tournament today and am going to get to play the Patriot course soon.

A weekend at the Hammock Beach resort is something incredibly special. While we are not staying at the resort (my parents live there), the place is just so special and gorgeous. Really makes you take a step back and think about the future, and what you want out of life.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441482282.307206.jpg
View with lunch. Overlooking first tee box and 18th green.

Had a great lunch with my parent's for my wife's birthday, now we're finishing up our patio so we can enjoy fall out there.. The look on her face when she found her new set of golf clubs was priceless.. Hoping for lots of great golf outings in the future. Looking like a couple's league next year might be possible.

Birthday weekend, good food at some of my favorite places, partied with family, my wife baked my favorite cake and she got me an autographed photo of Bobby Bowden planting the spear at his last game as coach at FSU cause she's awesome like that.

I finally showed up on the golf course and my best friend and I FINALLY won our local two-man scramble.

Plus…another closest to the pin for me.

Now…we DRINK.

For yesterday's round our foursome consisted of two older gentlemen, a young (16yo) aspiring golfer, and myself. It was just one of those groups that was awesome right from the get go and why I love playing as a single sometimes. The young guy was playing to celebrate his birthday so his dad bought him a green fee at one of the best local courses in the area which was a huge treat for him. He had been practicing at the grass range there for years but never once played the course. It was fun to show him around the course and finally had someone who was glad to soak up my local knowledge and had the ability to follow it.
Just an all around great round, great company, and one of those rounds that makes me remember why I love the game even when I'm hitting the ball poorly.

This arrived on Friday! I can jump on the 9th tee a few hundred yards from my house as soon as I finish installing lights/turn signals. It will save me $1500+ each year in cart and locker fees. Can't wait to trick it out with a few extras starting with a bluetooth stereo and a built in cooler with drain plug.
IMG_0944.JPG

For yesterday's round our foursome consisted of two older gentlemen, a young (16yo) aspiring golfer, and myself. It was just one of those groups that was awesome right from the get go and why I love playing as a single sometimes. The young guy was playing to celebrate his birthday so his dad bought him a green fee at one of the best local courses in the area which was a huge treat for him. He had been practicing at the grass range there for years but never once played the course. It was fun to show him around the course and finally had someone who was glad to soak up my local knowledge and had the ability to follow it.
Just an all around great round, great company, and one of those rounds that makes me remember why I love the game even when I'm hitting the ball poorly.

Sounds like a great round Curtis

Three years of having a pretty kick ass job. :alien:

Here's to many more.

My job sucks lets trade .

My job sucks lets trade .

Oh, I hate my part time job of teaching, you can have that shat. This one though? Couldn't pry me away from it.

8 PNW THPers got together for a round at a fun course today, the second time in two months we filled two foursomes. Of the group today 3 were playing with THPers for the first time and 2 were ladies. It was fun. It's great seeing activity in the region.

I love golfing with THPers. Had so much fun today.

We've got hot water again :banana:

The plumber told us the job would take 2-3 hours; he was done in 90 minutes. Very good price too based on asking around. Stinks to have unexpected expenses like this (especially after buying a car last month) but everything worked out way better than we thought it would. Good price for someone who was here in less time than he said he'd be AND he worked on a holiday? Happy indeed.

I'm happy because of this

0823ce2ff50da59c50a28e19cdb0ce72.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back