New Cleveland 2135 TFi Mallet Putters

Not sure I can switch from the 6.5 model. Its a winner for me

So, I've been gaming the 2135 TFi Cero for a few weeks now, and being a long fan of Cleveland putters, specifically the T-Frame model, this one was something I was geeked for.

This putter shape sets up so well to my eye that it's not funny. Alignment is silly easy and it just framed the ball at address so well.

The face on this line is legit. Soft and firm at the same time (go ahead, wrap your brain around that one).

I'll post up some pics when I get home, but, Cleveland has a winner on their hands with this face, and I am hoping people give it a shot, because it's killer.

I simply have to get one of these to play around with.

Talked to a couple guys about their opinion of these putters and they love them.

I want to see what they are talking about!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rolled the elevado for the first time today. i liked it, but i'm not sure i'm there yet. i know i could change it easily, but i hated the winn grip. it looked and felt cheap. at address this putter felt like it wanted to sit open. i had a hard time keeping it square. the feel and balance were great. and the roll was excellent. not sure what i want to do yet.

Great to see that they have expanded the TFi/2135 line. And the price of these things are crazy afordable.

Got a chance to roll all of the new mallets today. Spent close to an hour swapping out between each one. It would be a really tough call. They're all just really really solid. The surprise for me was the CERO. Didn't know I was a fan of the t-frame style putter As I've never rolled one but if framed the ball up extremely well. Having difficulty decide which one framed the ball better, the CERO or the ELEVADO. They were both just really good. Stuck around with the CERO a little bit more because that drew my attention. As much as I like the ELEVADO I was spending more time with the MEZZO and the CERO. The mezzo within 5-6 feet was automatic.

Didn't walk out with one because I just couldn't make up my mind. If you plan on rolling these good luck!! They're all fantastic

rolled the elevado for the first time today. i liked it, but i'm not sure i'm there yet. i know i could change it easily, but i hated the winn grip. it looked and felt cheap. at address this putter felt like it wanted to sit open. i had a hard time keeping it square. the feel and balance were great. and the roll was excellent. not sure what i want to do yet.

I had the opportunity to roll Jman's Elevado with the Golf Pride Tour SNSR grip Sunday morning. That combo is too much like cheating.

I had the opportunity to roll Jman's Elevado with the Golf Pride Tour SNSR grip Sunday morning. That combo is too much like cheating.

Yeah, I would definitely switch to tour snsr. Probably the 140 contour to keep the counterbalance thing.

I rolled the center shafted smaller mallet yesterday at GS. I couldn't miss and only one of them was obviously related the the indoor green helping. The more compact shape was a welcome change vs my 8.0 (ArmyGolf says it is so big I can use it to get stereo). And I still love the TFI face. I wish they had an Elevado to roll...I might have come home with one.

I hope Cleveland will expand these to us southpaws at some point. The Mezzo is calling my name.

Just putted a few with the Mezzo at lunch. It caught my eye right away and I really liked it a lot. I think I actually preferred it over the Elevado which I wasn't expecting at all. It feels great, looks great and that alignment is pretty easy to use, since I am one who uses a line on my ball I'm not sure it would be of the biggest benefit to me or not though.

I have one complaint and its very minor, due to the 2135 tech and the line extending back you cant quite pickup the ball off the green with the putter. I do that a lot and would hate to have to bend over to pick up my ball all the time...unless its from the bottom of the cup.:alien:

Just putted a few with the Mezzo at lunch. It caught my eye right away and I really liked it a lot. I think I actually preferred it over the Elevado which I wasn't expecting at all. It feels great, looks great and that alignment is pretty easy to use, since I am one who uses a line on my ball I'm not sure it would be of the biggest benefit to me or not though.

I have one complaint and its very minor, due to the 2135 tech and the line extending back you cant quite pickup the ball off the green with the putter. I do that a lot and would hate to have to bend over to pick up my ball all the time...unless its from the bottom of the cup.:alien:

I watched someone do it multiple times so maybe practice works? I didnt pull it off either.

I watched someone do it multiple times so maybe practice works? I didnt pull it off either.

I tried at the store and ended up throwing a couple balls at the rest of the putters on the wall LOL. The Elevado however works just like the #7

I tried at the store and ended up throwing a couple balls at the rest of the putters on the wall LOL. The Elevado however works just like the #7

Very true. Im a big fan of the scoop or stab rather than bending over...haha

Just took the Mezzo out for her maiden voyage over lunch, holy cow am I in love, I had tried the TFI and 2135 on the putting green before, but with the CS setup I love it. Set's up great, easy to align, and that TFI face feels fantastic. Can't wait to roll her again this weekend.

New Cleveland 2135 TFi Mallet Putters

Got the Mezzo 33" earlier this month and have played a couple of rounds with it. What an excellent putter, especially for the price.

"Mezzo" is Italian for "middle," and obviously the name refers to the center-shafted design, but for me the putter represents a happy medium in a few different ways. It's heavy enough (360 grams) but not so heavy that I lose my feel for distance. The milled copper-infused face is soft but not overly so, and it provides nuanced feedback. The alignment aids are helpful and innovative but they don't try to boss you around.

Just a solid, no-nonsense putter that fits my setup (eye over ball) and stroke (nearly SBST).

So far, the Rosemark Thorn 1.52 grip that I chose doesn't really agree with me, but I will give it a few more chances before I switch it out.

86778d257e20aaf03654daaa588e83fc.jpg

5f5d2210b463398ba8c3f9c76b6447bd.jpg

2591caa158b9037f86ee860f8e5fca44.jpg

9e7554b01c90480cb813d56e38131d21.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back