The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical Bill O'Brien play calling. 3 yards from the goal line and you're calling up a pass play instead of giving it to Foster.

SMH

I hope he's still around next year to prove people wrong.

Kind of reminds me of how Chip Kelly and Belichick are successful with backup QB's. Just need someone to buy into the system and play intelligently.
Well he's throwing a hail Mary with Clausen. Would be kind of crazy if it saved him.

wow, don't see bad decisions like that from Brady in him own end very often....but i'll take it.

Well he's throwing a hail Mary with Clausen. Would be kind of crazy if it saved him.
No doubt. Would be a poor business decision to cut Cutler.

Though if the rumors about the Titans are true, they trade Cutler and I envision Trestman stays.

The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Browns finally score a TD after 141+ minutes. Congrats Hoyer.

Hello Browns offense.

No doubt. Would be a poor business decision to cut Cutler.

Though if the rumors about the Titans are true, they trade Cutler and I envision Trestman stays.
If Clausen continues to play well this game, and then plays well next week, after Cutler sucked all year, I don't know how they could keep him. They could still recoup some money after he signed somewhere else. Or, yeah the Titans rumors have definitely been flying around.

I honestly believe the Lions are not a cold weather playing team. If your going to play in the NFC North you should not have a dome.

Wow did Carolina fall asleep on 3rd and 5 or what

TD Lions!!!

Suh having a heck of a game. Need to take care of the ball now.

i don't understand...they pull out the chains, show it's short...and it's still a 1st down? Are the chains not official?

Suh having a heck of a game. Need to take care of the ball now.

...and he is going to get paid by someone next year.

Alright let's get this W.

Man dline not putting any pressure on newton.
Browns need a td now

...and he is going to get paid by someone next year.

Alright let's get this W.

Hate to see him go, but love to see what we can replace with his salary cap hit. Probably a solid rotation guy on the d line and elsewhere.

For as bad as he's playing...Cam looked anything but on that drive.

Why in the world does this game make me so damn angry sometimes? The cardiac kids living up up their reputation.

Joique! Using the blockers, good run there again. RUN THIS CLOCK OUT!

Wow hoyer under throws a wide open benjamin by 10 yards..int but luckily benjamin tracked the dude down and stripped him

Dang they ripped some of crowells hair out

Hoyer got stuck! Damn!

uhoh, Hoyer looking woozy...who's QB #3?

Wow flacco...11 for 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back