The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G'dangit. What the heck, these stupid penalties are ridiculous.

And I sense stupid pettine will go regret burning a timeout on 3rd and 21

Clausen is a stud being able to get back up after that hit. Wow.

Lol, thanks for the laugh, my heart appreciates it.
And instead of using the 2 min warning on ur side and taking a timeout with 215 left he let's the clock wind down

Dolphins...you suck.

And instead of using the 2 min warning on ur side and taking a timeout with 215 left he let's the clock wind down

Quite possibly the worst winning Cleveland team in recent history, I know it's a paradox but my God they suck. #luckytowin

Clausen is a stud being able to get back up after that hit. Wow.

I'll admit, that was a cheap shot. Uncalled for.

Big stand there by the D. Clausen performed admirably working through 7 drops and a pretty stoud defense.

A jets loss is always a good thing! Rex is a boobismaximus

Quite possibly the worst winning Cleveland team in recent history, I know it's a paradox but my God they suck. #luckytowin
Yeah big difference between first 8 games and the final ones.
Injuries haven't helped but running game has fallen off the earth and qb play has been bad

Hahaha 3rd and 5 and they let him almost score a td...can't stop anyone when they have to.

Oh and the no td streak for kc wr Continues.

Playoffs start early next week in the NFC South!

AS crappy as ATL is - if they win at home next week they host a playoff game. That's crazy.

This year's New Orleans team is the worst since the Aints!

This year's New Orleans team is the worst since the Aints!

Thankfully I've finally been put out of my misery. Saints needed to miss the playoffs. We weren't going to do anything in the playoffs, now we get a better pick which is important for us due to our cap situation.

Poor Flacco. Watt is just tormenting him.

AS crappy as ATL is - if they win at home next week they host a playoff game. That's crazy.

NFC South has been Bizarre-O World this season.

And just like the MUSH (me) predicted. Giants go right down the field for a FG, and now recover a fumble on the ensuing kickoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back