Xmas program last night - always something interesting to deal with.

Boy gets nervous and hot. Face is all flushed.
Boy takes off tie and unbuttons a few buttons on stage.
White chest is everybody's xmas present.

Only a couple more steps away from being Magic Mike

Runs in the family.

Hope the kiddo gets to feeling better soon Russ.

Sitting outside daycare waiting for the Xmas program. Is freezing outside and they are going to parade the kids thru the playground ... including all the infants. Dumb.

f8be305b0f3b09a8ab06b50761fa206a.jpg

My daughter made this at school for me while I was at The Grandaddy. Her teacher knew all about my trip when I dropped her off on Fri morning.

Very Cute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome Byron.

Wow, in the 'sick' waiting room at the doc. Crowded isn't the word for it. If Nick wasnt sick before, this should take care of it.

My daughter made this at school for me while I was at The Grandaddy. Her teacher knew all about my trip when I dropped her off on Fri morning.

Very Cute.

Super cool, fridge or office worthy for sure!

If there is a thread that exists please
Merge. With all the new parents (myself included) I thought maybe this would be a good thread to get some advice from the more experienced parents.

First question I have is, my daughter hasnt been coughing or sick or anything until we put her down to sleep in her room. She coughs every once in a while. We spoke with the sitter and she said she doesnt cough at daycare. She said to maybe use a humidifier. We tried that last night and it sounds like it just made her cough a little wetter. Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated.

I didn't read any of the other replies (on my iPad with my laptop down), but I have Post-Nasal Drip and this is what happens to me.

We are immersed in the season. Here are pictures from the Christmas Train that we rode Friday night.

85b8b3596afae0141f532473a712b5ed.jpg

a6b58ad29601431fef753a2039c9ee5f.jpg

7294087d2a4b3b0db3d46087c96460f5.jpg

6112a2f1f99ced7eff649c4fe355e622.jpg

d8f44d131249c3c3a7764471293026e9.jpg

And the kids in the Christmas pageant
500b1b417c8a55f6683ef8bb0a95b4a0.jpg

563ce740f4953ad697227cc02b9bea5c.jpg

Poor kiddo running a 102 fever. At least he is still eating and peeing. Going to be a long night if this fever doesn't break soon.

Sorry the little one is not feeling well. I hope that ends soon.

563ce740f4953ad697227cc02b9bea5c.jpg

Poor kiddo running a 102 fever. At least he is still eating and peeing. Going to be a long night if this fever doesn't break soon.
I hope he gets to feeling better, my kiddos and I have been passing around a nasty upper respiratory thing for the last couple weeks, it's no fun at all.

I hope he rests up and gets better soon. Nothing worse than when your kid is sick. But they are are resilient and snap back quite quick.

The boy did a little work with my razor today while he was supposed to be brushing his teeth. Normally I'd punish his sneaky a$$, but the shame of going to school with two bald spots on the side of his will work. Ha.

The kids had their school Christmas pageant last night. The event has become part of our routine, it helps make the season. My daughter was a ham, as usual. My son (who is short) was standing directly behind a tall kid in a camel suit and the only time we saw him was when he walked on/off stage. It was a fun night.

The kids had their school Christmas pageant last night. The event has become part of our routine, it helps make the season. My daughter was a ham, as usual. My son (who is short) was standing directly behind a tall kid in a camel suit and the only time we saw him was when he walked on/off stage. It was a fun night.
It definitely is fun seeing the Christmas performance stuff. We got our first taste this year. My daughter had her first dance recital this last Sunday. She was so excited afterwards she couldn't sit still, it was awesome.

That's a great picture!

If anyone is in the market for clubs for their kids you may want to take a look at Globalgolf. They are running a promo where you get a $25 gift card if you buy a $100 gift card, and also $2.99 shipping. They also have Ping Moxie clubs for 4-7 year olds on sale for @ $150. If you buy the gift card and use it to buy the clubs you end up with a new starter set of Pings for you kid (that age range only) for $125 shipped, which I think is a heck of a deal. There are other deals on kids clubs running too, this is the one that jumped out at me.

Parenting Thread

I am in need of a little advice. The terrible two's were actually pretty calm for my big guy but now he is 3 he has got emotional to speak. Not getting what he wants leaves him upset and crying, where as before he would forget about it after some time. Is this a common problem? Second part is I have him mostly potty trained and off milk except for mornings and in the middle of the night and from time to time during the day. Is there any hints to get him fully off the bottle? Thanks in advance

Cut the nipple off the bottle, and let him have his fits. He will find out that his emotional tantrums get him no where.

Charlotte hit 6+ lbs yesterday. It makes me SO happy, but I know I'll blink and wonder where that little girl has gone.

Also looks like her eyes are going blue, poor thing really does look like her daddy.

Charlotte hit 6+ lbs yesterday. It makes me SO happy, but I know I'll blink and wonder where that little girl has gone.

Also looks like her eyes are going blue, poor thing really does look like her daddy.

Yes! 6lbs almost a gallon of milk! Poor little girl! Let hope it stops at the eyes! Kidding of course. She's gorgeous!

Very Cute.

I've never been in this thread (that I can recall) until today, as I don't have kids.

But I'm glad I did today.,,just priceless.

My daughter had another laser surgery up at Childrens Hospital in Boston (well, their Lexington satellite technically) today, and it was as smooth as silk. I've lost count of how many of these she's had over her lifetime, but every single visit save the first has been filled with top notch care. I'm so thankful that we've been able to take her there for the procedures, they make something that's quite stressful a lot easier for families.

Back