What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
41/43 84 with three of my regular golf partners. Par 3 holes seem to have my number recently.
But I won our bets, which always is nice.

I shot the :poop: today talking about golf. Does that count?

Apparently its supposed to be summer to.

yea, that's very much a myth - kinda like the one where we have hobbits running free in the hills

Man playing with thpers is fun. Shot 81 with a 42 on the front with 6 pars and three doubles. And a 39 on the back.

Thanks for the invite rambler, troy and jhoeffer.

Shot an 88. Will ESC to 86. Cold, wet, winter golf. Didn't get out of the 40's today. Hit some good shots and some bad shots. Had a good time with friends though.

41/39 playing with j4u in colder than expected weather. A double and handful of bogeys. Not too bad for cold December round

Heck not its not too bad for December Kang, good job bub.

JB, good to see you rounding into form dude.

CPL, any golf is good golf though!

Just had time for 9 today and shot a 38 that included 2 three-putt bogey's to start the round.

Heck not its not too bad for December Kang, good job bub.

JB, good to see you rounding into form dude.

CPL, any golf is good golf though!

I hit some good shots today. Hoping to see it continue.
Best part is...Im having fun playing golf again. That is because Im playing with THPers and I plan to continue that in 2015.

Best part is...Im having fun playing golf again. That is because Im playing with THPers and I plan to continue that in 2015.

Makes me happy to hear. My first ever round with THP'ers was with you in the group IIRC in Austin.

THP'ers make it fun, and lets face it, golf needs to be fun.

I was a bit surprised (and excited) earlier today when I saw you were playing again today after yesterday.

I need another round of golf with you....been over a year.

I'll try to keep it close.

I shot an 88 today playing with MillerTime and Just_Hacking. I had three triples today so I should be happy to have broken 90. Hit the ball pretty well with some beautiful iron shots but could not avoid the do do's.

Not bad partner! I like seeing you playing a bunch.

Shot +3 (75) this morning. Had driver on point this morning and short game was is perfect form. So excited for 2015

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 18 in slightly above freezing temps.
Went 46/47

Even got helped out by a frozen pond!

46/41 for a cold 87. The Apex UT's and the DBD didn't disappoint though. Kang got on much better than I and was a blast as always...thanks for the tip.

I shot an 86 today but I was hitting multiple balls sometimes and just kind of messing around. I was the only one on the course and it wasn't very cold or rainy out. I did have a legitimate birdie on the 17th hole.

Man playing with thpers is fun. Shot 81 with a 42 on the front with 6 pars and three doubles. And a 39 on the back.

Thanks for the invite rambler, troy and jhoeffer.

Glad I made the jaunt south for the weekend. Enjoyed teeing it up with you, troyefl and jhoeffer - was a fun course. I believe I have made my fair share of golf ball donations, to Westchase, for the foreseeable future.

Amazing how a tough course (slope rating 72.2/140) can affect a round. And a 4 putt and an 11 never help. Fairways off the tee are important. 50/50 100.
I claim to be a decent golfer but my scores would argue...

Architects - 40 degrees and nasty winds. Shot 39 & 43 (82) - tied my best score there. Strangely straight pushing all drives for some reason - never do this (hoping its all the extra clothes or lack of flexibility due to cold ... does this make sense ???). Making putts for a change always helps. Cold but glad I went ...

Played my arse off this morning! New PB on this particular course.
39/36 75
96bb45c54499a83d4b7602d464f03d26.jpg

Probably the best driving round of my life and marks the first time I've ever shot 3 scores in the 70's in a row. I played with two guys that watched me shoot an 89 2 months ago and they were confused haha.

Damn Curt, that is impressive! 13/14 FWY is no joke. Now I'm not just jealous that you went golfing and I'm at work haha

Played my arse off this morning! New PB on this particular course.
39/36 75
96bb45c54499a83d4b7602d464f03d26.jpg

Probably the best driving round of my life and marks the first time I've ever shot 3 scores in the 70's in a row. I played with two guys that watched me shoot an 89 2 months ago and they were confused haha.

Damn Curt, that is impressive! 13/14 FWY is no joke. Now I'm not just jealous that you went golfing and I'm at work haha
Thanks bud!
Its an easy course from the whites but I didn't leave any shots out there. I love the wide fairways though haha.

Nice round armygolf!

Some nice shootin in here. Keep it up folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back