The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL at the Colts....oops!!! LMAO

Boom. Dez!!!

Wow, the Colts just gave the Cowboys a gift with one of the worst drops I have seen in a while.

And a gift TD. I can't believe that whole sequence of events. Happy for the Boys though.

I think I heard all of Texas sqeal all the way here in northern Oklahoma there.

Wow Orton with another one...Might have hit the turf. That was a bad throw.

This Dez guy is pretty good.

Colts defense looks awful...cowboys gonna roll them

Randle's looking decent in place of Murray.

Somewhere someone just said (after Williams and Mullet Boy got TDs), "We have three superstar WR on this team".

Somewhere someone just said (after Williams and Mullet Boy got TDs), "We have three superstar WR on this team".

Hahahaha

Wow, just looked at the Colts schedule. They have 10 wins without beating a team worth a Damn.

Cincy is the beat team they have played.

Yeah bro! What a crazy finish. Fins up!

The owner just announced that Philbin is coming back next year. This franchise is going to be stuck in mediocrity again next year.

Touchdown Giants by some guy I've never heard of. New Orleans Darkwa or something. Sounds like an arena league team, not a rookie RB out of Tulane.

The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Wow, just looked at the Colts schedule. They have 10 wins without beating a team worth a Damn.

Hmmm yeah ok....stop bogarting that thing. Pass it off dude.

They got rolled by the Pats too

One more score and a bunch of Cowboys starters and Luck should be pulled.

The owner just announced that Philbin is coming back next year. This franchise is going to be stuck in mediocrity again next year.
Yeah i just heard that too. Talk about killing an exciting win.

'72 Dolphins won a SB and made some history with a similar schedule.

WHY would you have Murray in the game right now? Asinine.

AS crappy as ATL is - if they win at home next week they host a playoff game. That's crazy.
I know. Should be a good game against Arizona.

Hmmm yeah ok....stop bogarting that thing. Pass it off dude.

They got rolled by the Pats too
Wasn't hating, just looked up the schedule after my BIL said they hadn't beaten anybody. I was surprised to see the teams they had beaten.

I passed over the Ravens, the first time, so Cincy and Baltimore.

Looks like the Eagles are officially eliminated. Clinches a playoff slot for my Hawks but we really didn't need the help. I was hoping the Colts would show up.

Nevermind, he's trying to break Emmitt's record.

Still asinine.

Nevermind, he's trying to break Emmitt's record.

Still asinine.

Yep, he should be out though. Bigger picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back