SeeMore Putters Thread

I have faith that the two of you could do it. You have a head start on 22Monk so Feb 2016 for you and Aug 2016 for him?

You, sir, are a bad, bad influence!

I have faith that the two of you could do it. You have a head start on 22Monk so Feb 2016 for you and Aug 2016 for him?

Should I run the purchase of 20 putters in the next 6 months by my wife or just keep that between us? lol And I guess I will have to tell the sellers to keep their head covers or I will never reach my goal!

Nice! Glad you got him down and he let it go finally. Love the head over need to find one.

Really hoping SeeMore releases one for ZJ's Open win. That would be awesome.

...as I side note, I left work, made dinner, put the baby down, and there are 3 more pages to this thread. :clap: Is it bad that now on top of constantly browsing eBay for records I search all day long for SeeMore deals???

...as I side note, I left work, made dinner, put the baby down, and there are 3 more pages to this thread. :clap: Is it bad that now on top of constantly browsing eBay for records I search all day long for SeeMore deals???

Welcome to the club. :act-up:

And I think the headcover is more of a when, than an if. They'll definitely get one out there.

Me too and have already staked my claim to one if they do release one.

A lot of it will be budget, the kind of deals you can find, and what you really have an eye for? There's a PR m2c on eBay (which is consequently listed on the other forum for about $30 less) which is really nice. There are a ton of options out there, and enough of us doing constant searches all over the internet, that we can probably find you what you want sooner or later. #enablers

Looking to stay at $150 max which is the issue. May not go so exotic on this one!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

One CS is a good tweener, or a Deep Flange. Not mallets but bigger footprint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take a look

Looking to stay at $150 max which is the issue. May not go so exotic on this one!

Plenty of deals out there to be had with patience and persistance. Both of my PR's cost me $130 each.

Probably wait a few weeks until the buzz from Zach's Open win dies down a little with the general public and you will be able to grab some great deals, within your price range, from the bay.

Plenty of deals out there to be had with patience and persistance. Both of my PR's cost me $130 each.

My PR was cheap too but they are getting few and far between these days!

My PR was cheap too but they are getting few and far between these days!

2 in the last couple months! :banana:

You, sir, are a bad, bad influence!
Just learning from the #enablers in here.
Should I run the purchase of 20 putters in the next 6 months by my wife or just keep that between us? lol And I guess I will have to tell the sellers to keep their head covers or I will never reach my goal!
To save you from an untimely demise I would suggest not discussing it with the CFO. It also helps if a single buddy can accept the boxes. Or so lve been told. :)

Edit: You could always give the new headcovers to 22Monk to keep him hustling.
Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

today was a tough day on the greens, I had no feeling at all of the speeds, everything was either 2 ft short or 10 feet past... it was terrible. but I still managed to leave the round with only 1 3 putts, so that's good I guess

Only 1 three putt is a good thing. Especially if you were having an off day

Don, I bought another SeeMore today, just for you. :)

Don, I bought another SeeMore today, just for you. :)

Outstanding! That's the spirit. I retract the slacker comment about you. Pics?

Last edited:
Outstanding! That's the spirit. Pics?

They're in here somewhere. I had passed on my gunmetal mFGP to a coworker, and he's since moved on from it, so it's all mine again. I absolutely love the milling and colors of this putter. The jury is still out, and it seems to have the same issue as the m7 in that it doesn't hold it's line when soled, but it sure is pretty!

I am eyeing a Silverback on ebay, it is so gorgeous. Love me some mallets.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

They're in here somewhere. I had passed on my gunmetal mFGP to a coworker, and he's since moved on from it, so it's all mine again. I absolutely love the milling and colors of this putter. The jury is still out, and it seems to have the same issue as the m7 in that it doesn't hold it's line when soled, but it sure is pretty!

Lie angle possibly the issue? Ironically, the only SeeMores that I have felt that same issue with is all of the models with tri sole that I have tried.

Lie angle possibly the issue? Ironically, the only SeeMores that I have felt that same issue with is all of the models with tri sole that I have tried.

I remember we talked about that before. And I think it might just be a combination of the loft and lie angles. I'm going to have to experiment a little more, but I still have a lot more time to spend with the z2c and m2c, that I'm not in a hurry.

Someone say tri-sole?

Tri-sole should be on all putters everywhere. We could rid the world of that silly toe up nonsense. Haha

Someone say tri-sole?

Tri-sole should be on all putters everywhere. We could rid the world of that silly toe up nonsense. Haha

How about a smoke diamond M7 Private Reserve with Tri-Sole?

I need a minute.

Back