Rose & Fire Headcover - Product Spotlight

0e8d9d4b7031b17444d64700d430525e.jpg
ecea99235eabaf03fe31ca7fd43936a0.jpg

I ordered my ballistic HC's on Friday afternoon and received them on Tuesday. That's crazy fast shipping! Super pleased with the quality and customer service!

Yeah, nice to see them offer the option rather than double down and giving lame excuses as to why it's not possible. #MigratingMagnets really?

Really. It does happen.

Really. It does happen.
Fair enough, but I imagine it's a problem that can be overcome. Perhaps I'm irrationally adverse to Velcro. Not sure what happened in my childhood to cause it, but the wife gets annoyed with me when - given the option - I'll go tied laces for kiddo rather than Velcro. Do they make magnetic closures for Stride Rite shoes?

Got a red and black motif going on ... love it.

38013395f4f1f4ff74495298268da568.jpg

Just ordered myself a magnetic putter cover :D

So I forgot to apply my military discount to the magnetic putter cover order, and Mike emails me to say he included a personalized peen hammered ball repair marker with the cover. Rose & Fire FTW!!!

Now if they only offered the motorcycle leather mallet putter cover with a magnetic closure. I'd be all over that like flies on sh1t.

Now if they only offered the motorcycle leather mallet putter cover with a magnetic closure. I'd be all over that like flies on sh1t.

Hit Mike up! You never know :D

I guess its worth a shot.

I think it is because they had no intention of making a magnetic cover at all, but decided to since they were contacted about it.

Look what showed up today!

JTcwzwbl.jpg

Head covers from this company is next on my list...

Head covers from this company is next on my list...

I'm very pleased with mine and Mike is a stand up dude. I think you'll be pleased with whatever options you go with!

I'm very pleased with mine and Mike is a stand up dude. I think you'll be pleased with whatever options you go with!

I contacted Mike about customization on two tone colors and he was quick with a response. They look really good.

Alignment covers now available!
[h=3]Alignment stick cover launch![/h]I'm happy to announce our new alignment stick covers are now available! As a valued Club R&F member I'd like to extend to you a special offer as part of our launch.
The covers are $12, but for 48 hours you can buy them for $6 using the code "COVERSTICK" at checkout. You can buy them here.
If you have any questions please respond to this email. Thanks for taking an interest in our gear!

Mike Buchfuhrer
Founder & Owner
Rose & Fire
310 876 2887
http://www.roseandfire.com/accessor...2ZpbmFuY2lhbC5jb20=&utm_source=Everyone+Blast

Hmmm...I love that idea. Might jump on that for $6

I guess I don't get it. What's the point for alignment stick covers? Pretty sure they aren't going to get ruined by clubs bumping into them, unless you are hitting them while using them for their intended purpose.

I guess I don't get it. What's the point for alignment stick covers? Pretty sure they aren't going to get ruined by clubs bumping into them, unless you are hitting them while using them for their intended purpose.

I got the email and thought about buying them for 5 seconds, then realized what the heck do I care if they get beat up? Not like they will scratch up my irons or anything... Maybe more of a decoration for your bag, but I agree that this is a solution for problem that doesn't exist.

The purpose is to protect your clubs from getting marked up by your alignment sticks.

Back