Want to get props to Taylormade

DB86

Reaction score
Handicap
As some of you may have saw in another post I cleaned my R11s driver and was replacing the sole plate and the screw pulled through the plate. This may be an issue with my wrench. I am going to check this out also.

But anyway to the point. I looked on eBay and on here for a cheap one for sale. All I could find on eBay was the China versions. I finally contacted Taylormade this morning and spoke with a guy and he went to look around and came back empty handed. I was going to buy one on eBay when the phone rang and it was the guy from Taylormade. He said hey man I was telling one of my coworkers about your call and he ended up having one in his desk drawer. What's your address I'll get it in the mail later today on us. So props to Taylormade for standing behind their products and having great customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

very cool. Customer service goes a long way in to keeping a customer. Glad to hear they were able to get you squared away.

I love hearing stories about good customer service. The one time I did have a problem with my SLDR they quickly took care of it.

That's great customer service!!

That's a great customer service story. Well done Taylormade

They always have great customer service

I enjoy hearing how various companies will think outside of the box when it comes to customer service and ways to solve problems.

Great CS story! It's pretty cool that it worked out that way.

Taylormade has always had great customer service. I cracked the face on a TM 3w a while back. I sent a message to them about it, and the next morning I received a phone call from a TM rep offering a solution. The club I cracked was no longer stocked by them, so they sent me the following year's model free of charge. They just asked that I send them the cracked face once I swapped my shaft out.

I'm glad they were able to take care of you as well!

Back