Final Contest - Full Bag of Gear - The 2016 Grandaddy of em All

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Grandaddy is the pinnacle of all things golf and executed to perfection to give lucky THPers a trip of a lifetime. All expenses paid to California to get fit by experts, receive a bag full of equipment and put that equipment into play at one of the finest courses in the world. Getting into the event is all about the contests and today we present the final chance.

2015 Grandaddy Recap Video

The Contest
Fire Starter or Thread Starter
Your job will be to create a thread about golf, on the THP Forum, that gets 15 responses.
Easy to enter, and details are below.

The Prize
One spot in the Grandaddy of em all with THP & Callaway Golf. Jason Finley describes it well in a recent THP Radio podcast when he says, it is a dream trip that money cannot buy. What's Included? EVERYTHING as this is all expenses paid.
Airfare
Hotel
Full fitting and clubs
Golf at one of the finest courses in the country
And so much more...

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2016 Albatross Club membership which goes to help animal shelters and pets in need around the country. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Rules
Deadline for entry submission is August 21st at 11:59pm EST.
2016 Albatross Club Members only. The club is open to all and helps benefit animal shelters.
1 lucky person will get their ticket punched to The Grandaddy

How To Enter
Entering is as easy as following these 2 steps. You get 5 entries for completing this.
1. Create a thread on the THP Forum about golf. The goal will be to get 15 other people to respond (must be 15 different THPers)
2. Make a post in this thread and include a link to the thread you created ONLY when it gets the 15 responses.
3. If you go for the bonus entries below, make sure your twitter account and Facebook account are in your post in this thread as well.

If your thread does not bring the conversation, no worries, just start another one. Be sure to monitor your thread to answer questions and/or keep conversation going.

Bonus Entries
1. Send a Tweet that includes this information. You get 1 entry for completing this.
@THPGolf @CallawayGolf #TheGrandaddy and of course a link to this thread.

2. Like and Share the Post on the THP Facebook Page that is up on this contest. It's titled the same as this thread. You get 1 entry for completing this.

Misc
For the main thread for the 2016 Grandaddy, click here and the first post will get updated with all of the details as they come out such as dates, etc.

To hear from the 2015 participants on what their experience was like at this incredible event, click here and read through the recap thread.

Last edited:
Glory's last shot as they say!

Nice! Can't wait to help my future teammate in their threads! Good luck all!

Nice!! This will keep the forum momentum going!

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Love it! Let's keep the good discussion flowing

I assume THP advertisers are not eligble?

great stuff again. too bad the most successful thread i've ever created was yesterday lol.

Awesome! 1 Winner announced today and a new contest starts the same day. Love it. Final spot on Team Unity up for grabs. Can't wait to see the new threads and keep the forum discussion going strong.

I assume THP advertisers are not eligble?

Of course they are.
Unless the check is coming from your bank account, you can jump right in...haha

This is just madness!! Madness I tell you!! Keyboard is ready. Fire away folks!

Awesome! Good luck everyone!

I loved this time and will enjoy it again this time around

Another great contest for the last spot in an amazing event
it is going to be fun

Guys try and put your threads in the right section of the forum if you do not mind.
With so many popping up, its important on our end they are in the right place.
If its clubs it goes into the club section
Style or apparel goes into that section
about courses or a course it goes into that section.
and so on.

Logged on to see a bunch of new threads and said man a new contest has to be up. Looks like I need to get busy answering threads!

Advertisers? Go for it. Red Sox fans? Move down the bench...
Aww, today was the day I was going to give away free sets of LZ to all THPers with "ward" in their user name. But then you had to go and be a jerk.

And now Awkward Silence is going to be mad at you so you and your whole family are going down.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

74 guests in this thread. How can they contain themselves from not signing up for the Albatross Club and trying to get into this event? Only 115 or so entries in the last thread, and you have got to LOVE those odds to get into this event.

Good luck everyone. Can't wait to find out who the final addition to the team will be. Go #teamunity.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

This is a great contest, what I love most is seeing all the threads, but more than that even is seeing people getting active and helping each other out with the conversations and responses. THP....what a great community! Good luck everyone, get active, stay active and win that final spot! Let's have some fun with this one!

Aww, today was the day I was going to give away free sets of LZ to all THPers with "ward" in their user name. But then you had to go and be a jerk.

And now Awkward Silence is going to be mad at you so you and your whole family are going down.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Oh man, I was just about to change my username to DartWard.

Back