The #TravelingC200 over the plains of #Montana at 35000'. #GenFLX by @WilsonGolf. Full reviews on @THPGolf #C200

ad211c6a066eedcd7d2e6891829a72e7.jpg

Early riser. The #TravelingC200 waking up at @WaikoloaBeachMH. It's a #GenFLX morning w/@WilsonGolf @THPGolf #C200

f22f4f6782b3d0ec7a9d1861f98cffc8.jpg

The #TravelingC200 meets #TheCosmopolitan. #LasVegas #C200 w/#GenFLX @WilsonGolf. Reviews on @THPGolf.

607cab709da44379c3897fcc66f6f87b.jpg

The #TravelingC200 meets #TheCosmopolitan. #LasVegas #C200 w/#GenFLX @WilsonGolf. Reviews on @THPGolf.

607cab709da44379c3897fcc66f6f87b.jpg

Flying in there thursday afternoon, you driving?

The #TravelingC200 visits #PGATourShop at #CYWG. Some new attire to go with #GenFLX by @WilsonGolf. Visit @THPGolf

27b9f286fa94e8c23efda316faf2451c.jpg

The #TravelingC200 visits #PGATourShop at #CYWG. Some new attire to go with #GenFLX by @WilsonGolf. Visit @THPGolf

27b9f286fa94e8c23efda316faf2451c.jpg
Airport shoping now days? I guess with all the flying you're doing, it's the closest store for you.

The #TravelingC200 with #GenFLX at home at @WaikoloaGolf. #BigIsland #Hawaii. @WilsonGolf @THPGolf #C200

f095ec4a0518d85e7f327f19ba765cb2.jpg

Traveling C200

They just took my club away from me at Canadian Security. The fight has begun to get it back.

They just took my club away from me at Canadian Security. The fight has begun to get it back.
You've been traveling with that thing all month, and now ... with four days to go someone gets their undies in a knot! Hope you get it back quick Dave!

You've been traveling with that thing all month, and now ... with four days to go someone gets their undies in a knot! Hope you get it back quick Dave!

I know. It's BS. That's the problem with our system up here. They make up rules as they go. I have a couple of back up shots to get me through the month but I wanted to keep this going. I'm going to take it to the top.

Maybe just a jealous security person who wanted to try out the C200 for himself?

Which airport?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cannot imagine what they are thinking. It is too cold to go hit balls up there. I know it will work out. If not the W/S TEAM WOULD BE NUTS NOT TO HOOK UP THEIR #1 TRAVELING SALESMAN.

I cannot imagine what they are thinking. It is too cold to go hit balls up there. I know it will work out. If not the W/S TEAM WOULD BE NUTS NOT TO HOOK UP THEIR #1 TRAVELING SALESMAN.

I'm going to fight this. Get something in writing. The #TravelingC200 will continue.

Kelowna. Not happy about this.
I'm actually surprised they have let you travel with it this long. I hope you can get it back soon. I have enjoyed following the adventures of your C200. Hope we see a few more.

About a year back I had one of those weighted yellow clubs, can't remember the brand name taken from me in Tampa, never to be seen again. I hope you have better luck. Is it just a head or the whole club?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

About a year back I had one of those weighted yellow clubs, can't remember the brand name taken from me in Tampa, never to be seen again. I hope you have better luck. Is it just a head or the whole club?

Just the head. Totally allowed.

Total ********, good luck it's gonna be an uphill fight recovering that.

Back