New Irons For Dustin Johnson

Interesting - that's two notable names for two brands who've recently moved towards players cavities this year. Phil with the Apex pro, DJ with the Psi tour.

Interesting - that's two notable names for two brands who've recently moved towards players cavities this year. Phil with the Apex pro, DJ with the Psi tour.

Thats an interesting parallel and good note.

Very true. Two pretty religious blade guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow wouldn't have seen that especially with how long they have been out.

Perhaps I should re-shaft my squash/tennis raquet and use 10 inch tees...

Whenever I'm watching these guys play I always look to see what theyre using as well. I certainly look into it and always wanna hit their stuff
It's a big factor for me. If those guys aren't willing to play it, why in the world would I?!

So dj gets longer with his irons? How many wedges will he bag and does he stop at 6 iron??? Lol

So dj gets longer with his irons? How many wedges will he bag and does he stop at 6 iron??? Lol
200 yard 9 irons here we come

It's pretty crazy to think

Kang if DJ is playing more forgiving irons then maybe you should reconsider what you play and I'll only charge you the shipping of the pxg 0311t irons to me :alien:

Kang if DJ is playing more forgiving irons then maybe you should reconsider what you play and I'll only charge you the shipping of the pxg 0311t irons to me :alien:

It's pretty crazy to think

Ill be willing to take the Honma tw727vn off his hands to help out

He definitely doesn't need the extra distance, so he must see some big gains in forgiveness with these. Probably one of the parts of his game that has been lacking the past couple years... Seems to be working this weekend.

Back