2016 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am (Spoilers)

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Such an iconic event and course, on a lot of people's bucket lists I'm sure.

Love watching the celebrities/ams interact with their pros this week.

I'll be attending one of the days this week :D. The weather this week is fantastic. Should make for a great week of golf!

I just wish they would use this iconic and amazing course for an event with a little more importance. Seems like a waste to me.

I'll be attending one of the days this week :D. The weather this week is fantastic. Should make for a great week of golf!
Can't wait to see the pics!

Sweet! Need to post some pics up in this thread for sure!

Here's what we're working with!

550cf4f08c4a0c073b53906b32519129.jpg

Definitely an amazing course. Having played there this one is a fun follow. Allows me to relive some of those memories.

I am gonna try to make it down as well. The best field of players I've seen in awhile. Jason Day is probably my favorite player right now so it would be pretty cool to see him.

Oh and watching the best player in the world...well that doesn't happen very often.

This might be my least favorite tournament to watch. I love the courses involved but could do without all the coverage for the celebrities/ams. At least at the old Bob Hope the pro/am ends on Saturday. I wish the AT&T would adopt the same forecast.

Great course, but I'm not big on watching the "celebrities". I mean sure Bill Murray was great in Caddie Shack, but how much more can one take of the guy at this point. I just tune in on Sunday and watch the finish.

This is one of my favorite tour stops to watch. It's looking pretty chilly this weekend here, so this might be on tap for both days!

JM

my best friend is on jake owen's bag again this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This might be my least favorite tournament to watch. I love the courses involved but could do without all the coverage for the celebrities/ams. At least at the old Bob Hope the pro/am ends on Saturday. I wish the AT&T would adopt the same forecast.
I thought the top 5 ams still play on Sunday at Bob Hope. I agree in general though ending it Saturday is probably better.

I thought the top 5 ams still play on Sunday at Bob Hope. I agree in general though ending it Saturday is probably better.
They might have changed it since the Hope went to 4 days and I missed it.

Was new to me as well until they mentioned it during the event I think. Either way the top few is way different than having ams in all the groups on a Sunday.

Some cool swag for some lucky spectators this week!

Love the event. Love seeing pros and celebs. But, I can't stand the antics of Bill Murray and Chris Berman when they are given an open mic. They give over-acting a bad name.

Chris BermanSports anchor, ESPN
Carson DalyTelevision personality
Josh DonaldsonMLB player, Toronto Blue Jays
Tom DreesenStand-up comedian
Josh DuhamelActor
Larry FitzgeraldNFL player, Arizona Cardinals
Colt FordMusician
Kenny GMusician
Andy GarciaActor
Wayne GretzkyFormer NHL player
Jim HarbaughHead football coach, University of Michigan
Toby KeithMusician
Thomas KellerChef
Huey LewisMusician
Gary Mule DeerComedian
Bill MurrayActor
Kunal NayyarActor
Chris O’DonnellActor
Jake OwenMusician
Alfonso RibeiroActor
Aaron RodgersNFL player, Green Bay Packers
Ray RomanoActor
Joe Don RooneyMusician
Kelly SlaterProfessional surfer
Alex SmithNFL Player, Kansas City Chiefs
Larry the Cable GuyComedian
Justin TimberlakeMusician
Mark WahlbergActor
Clay WalkerMusician
Steve YoungFormer NFL player

My wife is pumped at the prospect of seeing that guy from Big Bang Theory or Ray Romano. Meh, I just want to see the course and some good golf!

Some cool swag for some lucky spectators this week!

First 8,000 people on Saturday will get one. Here's hoping that I am one of them.

First 8,000 people on Saturday will get one. Here's hoping that I am one of them.

I'll be there Saturday too!

Plenty of these at work this week

Back