Depending on store hours, I'm going to try to get into the outlet store in Ellington today.

Arent you in Orlando? If so, the Orlando outlets (many of them) will be closer.

Can anyone help me out with this? This chart for Callaway sizing doesn't make sense. A medium with a 47-49 inch chest? That's hugecallaway.jpg

Arent you in Orlando? If so, the Orlando outlets (many of them) will be closer.

No were down in Venice today

No were down in Venice today

Venice? I know you are advanced and experienced, but not that advanced and experienced.
If you want good wings, go to Bogeys in downtown Venice.

Okay, back to our schedule programming.

I would agree with that.

Cookie have you seen their sizing chart? The outerwear says chest width of 47-49 for a Medium, which is huge. Then for t-shirts that would equate to an XL. I am really confused by their sizing. I am just trying to get the size right so I don't have to keep paying return shipping.

Most of my stuff is Adidas and I wear a Medium in that.

Cookie have you seen their sizing chart? The outerwear says chest width of 47-49 for a Medium, which is huge. Then for t-shirts that would equate to an XL. I am really confused by their sizing. I am just trying to get the size right so I don't have to keep paying return shipping.

Most of my stuff is Adidas and I wear a Medium in that.

If you wear a medium in current adidas apparel, you will wear a medium here. Their sizing is similar give or take a half inch.
If you have Perry Ellis, you can size it as the same.

If you wear a medium in current adidas apparel, you will wear a medium here. Their sizing is similar give or take a half inch.
If you have Perry Ellis, you can size it as the same.

I don't have anything Perry Ellis and we don't have anything that carries it around here. Are you in agreement that a Medium in Callaway will be a little bigger than a Medium from Puma? The Puma one I ordered is just a bit snug

I hadn't seen there sizing chart but I can tell you this. I'm currently at 5'10", 180 pounds and this fits perfect. FWIW, I'm at a 32" waist or so.

2bc5762894acad864014b0b9d9d1485d.jpg

I hadn't seen there sizing chart but I can tell you this. I'm currently at 5'10", 180 pounds and this fits perfect. FWIW, I'm at a 32" waist or so.

2bc5762894acad864014b0b9d9d1485d.jpg

Excellent...That helps I am 5'10, 170 lbs and 33 in. waist...so it sounds like we are similar build. Just asking is your preferred fit more "fitted" or something with just a little room?

Excellent...That helps I am 5'10, 170 lbs and 33 in. waist...so it sounds like we are similar build. Just asking is your preferred fit more "fitted" or something with just a little room?

Used to prefer more fitted but I've gained some unwanted pounds and like how this fits with a little extra room. Especially when I have a few layers on underneath.

I don't have anything Perry Ellis and we don't have anything that carries it around here. Are you in agreement that a Medium in Callaway will be a little bigger than a Medium from Puma? The Puma one I ordered is just a bit snug

Just for future reference.
So many department stores carry Perry Ellis including Macys, Dillards and countless others.

i find the Callaway stuff runs a little smaller than Nike stuff

Used to prefer more fitted but I've gained some unwanted pounds and like how this fits with a little extra room. Especially when I have a few layers on underneath.
Exactly what i wanted to know. Thanks

Just for future reference.
So many department stores carry Perry Ellis including Macys, Dillards and countless others.
Macy's does? Ha shows how much I actually go there

Callaway Sizing

Venice? I know you are advanced and experienced, but not that advanced and experienced.
If you want good wings, go to Bogeys in downtown Venice.

Okay, back to our schedule programming.

Hahaha we were down visiting Lee's dad. 90yrs young.

Last edited:
Back