Status
Not open for further replies.
b4afdb40cedae10879099a4c5c2c6981.jpg

Bahahaha, "I don't know what to do with my hands..."

Find a toddler to spar with?

Honda commercial with Stretch Armstrong was just on. My son used to have one of those.

JM

Man I love seeing people's generosity on display this time of year on thp. People giving stuff away only asking for donations to worthy causes. Just freaking awesome

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Got a chance to have dinner tonight with FK, Tracy, Kai, and Hailie. A little Kobe Steak house action. Always fun to meet up with THPers no matter what's on the agenda.

Got a chance to have dinner tonight with FK, Tracy, Kai, and Hailie. A little Kobe Steak house action. Always fun to meet up with THPers no matter what's on the agenda.

Love it!

Honda commercial with Stretch Armstrong was just on. My son used to have one of those.

JM

Yea - I dig the Skelator one - still waiting for She - Ra!

My son, Small ball, got his drivers license yesterday. Funny as he!! is that my ex mother -in-law took him, and hugged the tester after he passed. My son told me he had kind of a dumbfounded look on his face lol.

I have to ferry my mother-in-law, 92 (who does NOT like me), and father-in-law,93 (who loves me like a son), to a Christmas dinner at a friend's house. My father-in-law is wheelchair bound, and my mother-in-law is blind. I have to wheel him down his 20 foot ramp and lift him into my car. Then, lead my mother-in-law down the steps to my car all the while listening to her rant about everything (and me). At our friend's house, I have to wheel him 30-40 feet over grass to the front door, lift him in his wheelchair up four steps into the house. Then lead my mother-in-law into the house.

Many people might think that this would be a rant by me. BUT my father-in-law is one of a kind. He fought in the pacific in WWII. He worked hard to raise his family after the war. He brought me back to golf (good thing?). And he enjoys his limited life style. Last summer his doctor told him he could no longer drive. He really misses his freedom to drive. I enjoy spending time with him. Unfortunately, he no longer has the balance to hit a golf ball. I did take him in a golf cart as I played a round of golf. He absolutely LOVED it. I don't think he will be able to come with me next summer.

My mother-in-law....well, we have a workable peace......

Merry Christmas to all!

My daughter is sleeping on my chest. Best. Feeling. Ever. Don't need anything else for Christmas.

Today I received a gift for Christmas that I have been searching for, for probably 3 years. We went to visit my grandmother today, having not seen her in months. My grandfather passed 3 years ago, and I took it very hard, I think in ways that have somewhat messed me up since then.

Well today the subject turned to his last days, how she said he had known he was going to pass, and was at peace with it, welcoming it. He had been in a lot of pain, his body riddled with cancer. When we finally put him into the hospital, it was a matter of days before he left us.

She answered many questions, questions I had been too afraid to ask. Today I had a huge weight lifted off of me, and the only way I could thank her was with a hug.

Just finished delivering Christmas ... 20 yrs of delivering for Fedex and it never ceases to amaze me that for the most part we get it done!!

Just finished delivering Christmas ... 20 yrs of delivering for Fedex and it never ceases to amaze me that for the most part we get it done!!
Glad you'll be off tomorrow dude.

Jacqui made a yule log today. She'll probably need to make another one in a few days!

10888659_805377139533125_3548318130276496155_n.jpg
10639725_805377156199790_7340606873621594572_n.jpg

Jacqui made a yule log today. She'll probably need to make another one in a few days!

10888659_805377139533125_3548318130276496155_n.jpg
10639725_805377156199790_7340606873621594572_n.jpg

I KNOOOOOW how happy this makes you Smalls! It's a tradition for ya!

I KNOOOOOW how happy this makes you Smalls! It's a tradition for ya!

I wish she would make it instead of regular cakes! It's so good.

Today I received a gift for Christmas that I have been searching for, for probably 3 years. We went to visit my grandmother today, having not seen her in months. My grandfather passed 3 years ago, and I took it very hard, I think in ways that have somewhat messed me up since then.

Well today the subject turned to his last days, how she said he had known he was going to pass, and was at peace with it, welcoming it. He had been in a lot of pain, his body riddled with cancer. When we finally put him into the hospital, it was a matter of days before he left us.

She answered many questions, questions I had been too afraid to ask. Today I had a huge weight lifted off of me, and the only way I could thank her was with a hug.

sometimes a hug is the best gift you can give Brad.

I'm happy for you

I'm not completely over this flu yet but for the first time in about five days I don't feel like death warmed over.

In Utah on a Christmas powder day at Snowbird, my legs are burning, just finished skiing about a foot of pow, and I'm sipping hot apple cider. Damn, life is good sometimes.

Everyone took my request for no gifts seriously and let me spoil them instead.

I've had a lot of support from my family throughout the year, it's my time to thank them.

My sons were blown away,my sons girlfriends were very surprised, Louann my wife is flabbergasted, and I got to sit, watch, and smile.

I usually am a HORRIBLE gift giver, I usually cannot wait to give the gift.
This year I pulled it off, wife and kids didn't even know I had all this stuff in the house!

Very cool CJ. Nothing like seeing the look of joy on your loved ones face when they get there gifts.

Everyone took my request for no gifts seriously and let me spoil them instead.

I've had a lot of support from my family throughout the year, it's my time to thank them.

My sons were blown away,my sons girlfriends were very surprised, Louann my wife is flabbergasted, and I got to sit, watch, and smile.

I usually am a HORRIBLE gift giver, I usually cannot wait to give the gift.
This year I pulled it off, wife and kids didn't even know I had all this stuff in the house!

You are 'The Greatest Gift Giver in the World!!" Good job bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back