#THPcallout Erky I'm calling you out!

Both lying 2 in the 18fw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is why you play the game Erky! Do work!

JM

31f9b2bee844b2de45987a246b8d3301.jpg

06f6dcb7c191eeccca0436dd5e5e8d98.jpg

Match ends AS, Erky wins 18

I just couldn't finish out on 17 or 18. Great match Eric.

Congrats on a great match guys! Way to hang in there for the hard fought halve Erky!

JM

The wind was easily 30 mph in our face on the last hole. Crazy. Good match.

I hit 2 pins today from outside 120. One banged 50 feet right, almost into a hazard and the other rattled back 3 or 4 feet. Meanwhile, Martsy hit an OB tree that knocked him into the fairway and a moving car that knocked him back onto the course. All in all a good time in brutal conditions. If I could make a 3 footer, I could have won with a couple holes to go.

Great match guys, under tough conditions.

Nice match guys! Love that it came down to the very end.

Nice round fellas.

another successful call out. sounds like martsy played some serious golf, but hats off to erky for battling! fun follow

Congrats Erky. Way to battle back bud! Both you guys did great updating your #THPCallOut

Congrats Erky on the win. Though Martsy should receive creativity credit for the use of both the tree and the car.?
Great #THPcallout really enjoyed the pics/vids.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Congrats Erky!!

Great round guys

Congrats Erky on the win. Though Martsy should receive creativity credit for the use of both the tree and the car.
Great #THPcallout really enjoyed the pics/vids.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Congrats Erky!!

Woah woah woah...we halved. Now admittedly I feel like I lost since I had him dormie at 16... But alas, it was a draw.

There will be a rematch at some point!

Woah woah woah...we halved. Now admittedly I feel like I lost since I had him dormie at 16... But alas, it was a draw.

There will be a rematch at some point!
Good point sir. You both played a hell of a match regardless of the draw. I look forward to hearing about the rematch.

Big thanks to Martsy and Erky for letting me join them today and see the action unfold live. It was a blast to watch them battle back and forth. Great match played by both and I'm sure the rematch will be another awesome battle.

Big thanks to Martsy and Erky for letting me join them today and see the action unfold live. It was a blast to watch them battle back and forth. Great match played by both and I'm sure the rematch will be another awesome battle.

It was awesome meeting you Ryan, glad you could make it!

Thanks for your coverage rbj. Made for a fun follow.

Back