Two Gloves In Winter?

I had never tried it until we played at Eagle Eye about a month ago. I tried several gloves on at the store and hit some in the bay to make sure was ok. While it doesn't provide the same feel it really didn't bother me too much and it kept my hands fairly warm. I'd do it again, especially for a fun round in December.

Rain gloves for both hands are a must for me when it gets wet. Just recently I began wearing "winter" golf gloves on both hands when it gets below 40ish. I thought it would affect my game, but it didn't.

I don't normally use a glove except in the winter when it's cold and then I do wear two gloves - not winter gloves just regular ones. Always feels weird at first, especially on the right hand, but once I get through a warmup that's gone. BTW I order them from MG Golf because you can get 2 for $13 and split the order between left and right hands.

The thing i really don't like about it is that it's a lot harder to get things out of your pockets ...

My hands and feet get cold so fast ... its a must from me ... of course I live in Phx so anything in the 50's require two gloves, and I will not even consider golfing in the 40's

I'm in NW Ohio so golfing in the cold in inevitable. Unless I just don't want to golf 4 months out of the year. For me, that's not an option. Thanks for the replies guys. Keep them coming.

2 gloves are not a problem with me. The FJ winter gloves though are a little thick for me...I have a pair of Mizunos and they are perfect. And I too have used UA winter gloves - just misplaced them somewhere!

TBH, I have wore 2 gloves in the summertime when it's really humid. HATE slippery hands!

I bought some winter gloves and they come in a pair L/R. Didn't have an issue with them. A bit thicker than normal, but that's expected as they are winter gloves.

I wear rain gloves if it get's too wet and some 2 glove winter options when it get's really cold, but only if the elements require it, otherwise I try and stick to 1 at all times.

I try but it's very awkward feeling. I probably just have to practice more to get used to it.

Bought a pair of mizuno thermagrip gloves. Never used winter/rain gloves before. Definitely different and will take some time to get use to. Just feels like the club is going to slip out and go flying. May try rain gloves or just a right/left normal glove.

2 gloves are not a problem with me. The FJ winter gloves though are a little thick for me...I have a pair of Mizunos and they are perfect. And I too have used UA winter gloves - just misplaced them somewhere!

TBH, I have wore 2 gloves in the summertime when it's really humid. HATE slippery hands!

Do you have the Mizuno Thermagrip gloves? How is the fit on those?

Bought a pair of mizuno thermagrip gloves. Never used winter/rain gloves before. Definitely different and will take some time to get use to. Just feels like the club is going to slip out and go flying. May try rain gloves or just a right/left normal glove.

How do the Thermagrips fit size-wise? Are they a little too thick to play in?

How do the Thermagrips fit size-wise? Are they a little too thick to play in?

Wear a large with a normal glove, but they are a little bit on the tighter side. Nothing too bad. Think I just need to get use to it.

I thought it was going to feel awkward, but I didn't have an issues wearing gloves on both hands. I only do it when temperatures get to 40 or below and my hands get cold really quick. I did wear batting gloves on both hands when playing baseball so I have wondered if that helped me.

I wear rain gloves in winter - I play down to 20°F or so ... seems to work good enough.

Wear a large with a normal glove, but they are a little bit on the tighter side. Nothing too bad. Think I just need to get use to it.
OK I wear a M/L so I was thinking a large was the way to go

I don't really like 2 gloves. I'm sure its just mental, but its uncomfortable. In the winter I usually just wear my regular glove and keep some handwarmers in my pocket to keep my hands warm.

Back