Michigan hackers, check in here

Bumping this as we have all interested parties now confirmed.

I know it's not an issue but I may be a touch late. We are going to a new church, so I'm hoping mass is done by 10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it's not an issue but I may be a touch late. We are going to a new church, so I'm hoping mass is done by 10.

No worries. We got plenty of time with 4 hours allotted. Just keep us posted Sunday.

Getting really excited for this sunday! Cant wait to get to swing some clubs with THPers again!

Getting really excited for this sunday! Cant wait to get to swing some clubs with THPers again!

Agreed. Last few days weather has been rough. Supposed to warm up a bit Thursday/Friday and gonna try to hit a few balls outdoors before the sim session Sunday.

Been taking some swings at work the past couple days. It's a good thing it's really hard to lose a ball in the sim and takes less time to find it. Gonna need some work!

Been taking some swings at work the past couple days. It's a good thing it's really hard to lose a ball in the sim and takes less time to find it. Gonna need some work!

Agreed!

So I thought it would be good to check in real quick since our "Team Michigan (hopeful's) outing" is this weekend!

Has anyone put any thought into if they plan to hit up Carl's before or after the round? I was talking to a few guys... Stribs & Solid, and we were thinking about going before the round to hit a few balls and check stuff out. Just wanted to put that out there for anyone else that was interested in meeting up before the round!

Really looking forward to this, can't wait to see you guys!

So I thought it would be good to check in real quick since our "Team Michigan (hopeful's) outing" is this weekend!

Has anyone put any thought into if they plan to hit up Carl's before or after the round? I was talking to a few guys... Stribs & Solid, and we were thinking about going before the round to hit a few balls and check stuff out. Just wanted to put that out there for anyone else that was interested in meeting up before the round!

I'm out for all extra curriculars, my wife has put me on a very tight time window, especially with 4 hours of drive time.

I'm out for all extra curriculars, my wife has put me on a very tight time window, especially with 4 hours of drive time.

Glad you got the OK to come out, it'll be good to see you again!

Glad you got the OK to come out, it'll be good to see you again!

It will be a good stress reliever, on top the garage door yesterday, the contractor I'm working for told us today they have no work for us(after telling us for the last month we have an outage starting this month and will be working 7 days) to now you can work 40 hours a week another 3 hours farther from your house... Not pleased with this week.

It doesn't matter to me, I'd probably prefer before, but whatever the majority opinion is I can run with. Also gotta think about the guys coming in from a couple hours north of the pole.

Being that I am going out saturday night I do not see myself leaving my house before 1030 so I'll just be at the sim at 12. Depending on how long we stay there will determine my availability for afterwards. I'll be honest in saying I'm thinking 3 hrs at the sim is plenty, but we'll see how it goes.

Being that I am going out saturday night I do not see myself leaving my house before 1030 so I'll just be at the sim at 12. Depending on how long we stay there will determine my availability for afterwards. I'll be honest in saying I'm thinking 3 hrs at the sim is plenty, but we'll see how it goes.
3 hours should be plenty. Cj mentioned potentially being able to get in another 9 or something if people are interested, since it's reserved and all.

3 hours should be plenty. Cj mentioned potentially being able to get in another 9 or something if people are interested, since it's reserved and all.

Or a long drive competition...
#PencilMeInFor14thPlace...

Or a long drive competition...
#PencilMeInFor14thPlace...

This time of year you can put me down for 13th place as my miss is short leeeefffffffffffffftttttt...got the snap hook problem going on with the woods.

This time of year you can put me down for 13th place as my miss is short leeeefffffffffffffftttttt...got the snap hook problem going on with the woods.

Just this time of the year?. 2 on 1!

I am in for long drive!

I'm in for whatever the allotted time allows, but the 3 hours is about my max.

Hopefully the 20 degree weather and layers of clothing drastically affects swing speed / distance because i was just hitting balls outside and they were going nowhere and my swing speed was down about 5 mph. Or I am just getting old and am out of golf shape. My performance in a long drive contest would not have been impressive. Luckily simulators are nice and toasty.

So the straight to the point approach for those interested:

Carl's BEFORE or AFTER??

Carl's BEFORE or AFTER??

Not sure I can make Carl's but I would say before. Maybe a few cold pops after.

Carl's BEFORE or AFTER??

I would say before, afterwards nobody will want to swing a club. How far is carls from the sim location?

Carl's BEFORE or AFTER??

I can only do after. I really want to swing the XXIO Prime which Carls is a listed retailer for. But if I'm the only one wanting to go then, I can wait another time. I'll do what the group wants.

I would say before, afterwards nobody will want to swing a club. How far is carls from the sim location?

15 minutes east of.

Well that's 3 votes before, 1 vote after. What say you wary travelers from the north pole?

Back