The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
She got the glasses and saw what you really look like?

Hahahahaha dude that's great. I love you for that. But no. Still no glasses

I called 4 or 5 shops yesterday about getting a repair done on our washing machine. I stupidly gave my phone number to each of them for call backs with estimates and scheduling. Maybe it's a coincidence but I've received 3 or 4 solicitation calls from completely random companies today. That never happens. I'm p*ssed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1 for LASIK being the best money that I ever spent.

So sorry to hear about the dogs..that looks terrible!

James, you can get this turned around. You know we're here to help out where we can.

Lasik is great but this sounds like it could be solved with a pair of drugstore reading glasses. I need them when I read in bed, but not any time else.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Showed up to work this morning a little early and waiting one of my employees who has only worked with me for a week was outside sitting down and crying. Two guys attacked HER and gave her two black eyes and cracked cheek bone. They took her purse with all her i.d., credit cards and the 900 bucks in cash she had so she could pay some back dated bills after work.

She was in the Canadian army and this is what she comes back to. I feel sick about the entire situation, if I didn't stop for coffee and gas the whole thing could have been avoided. She did kick one in the balls with her steel toe work shoes, I hope he has a ruptured testical.

Showed up to work this morning a little early and waiting one of my employees who has only worked with me for a week was outside sitting down and crying. Two guys attacked HER and gave her two black eyes and cracked cheek bone. They took her purse with all her i.d., credit cards and the 900 bucks in cash she had so she could pay some back dated bills after work.

She was in the Canadian army and this is what she comes back to. I feel sick about the entire situation, if I didn't stop for coffee and gas the whole thing could have been avoided. She did kick one in the balls with her steel toe work shoes, I hope he has a ruptured testical.
That's absolutely horrible, can't stand hearing stories like this

Man that is horrible. I hope those scum bags eventually get what they deserve and I probably shouldn't put into print what that is

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

That's horrible. Karma will get them back, just disgusting people out there....

That is awful Scrap, good description for the cops?

She left me yesterday.

After 3 years of nursing her through her health issues, giving everything i had to her, she finally starts feeling better, i can see light after all the suffering...

And she leaves me.

I might not be around much for a bit

I had an interesting experience on the golf course today. My dad and I got out at 638 this morning, breezed through the front 9 pretty quickly, with nobody in sight behind us. On the 10th hole I go right into a wooded area, while my dad hit his. All of a sudden a single comes driving down the fairway to his ball in the middle of the fairway. He had hit right up into us. I was pretty hidden from his line of site, but my dad was right off the fairway, there is no way he didn't see him there. So as soon as he gets to his ball he gets out of the cart and asks if he can play through. I laughed at him, and said "you hit into us then have the balls to ask to play through? Yeah sure, go ahead I guess". I was pretty livid he hit into us, but did an unusually good job of not losing my cool. So he takes forever to finish out the hole, while I am waiting to hit my second shot. I notice there are two balls on the green, and asked "is he really playing out two balls while playing through? My dad said he didn't see him hit a second but he guesses he is, then remarked he saw him walk to the area where his ball was in the trap, but surely he wouldn't pick it up. Sure enough we get up to the green and there are foot prints leading to a ball mark in the trap he hit, but no ball. The asshole had hit into us, played slow, and then taken my dad's ball he was playing.

I was beyond pissed off at that point, and was on my way to confront him but was talked down. Just to make things worse, he didn't play fast at all, we were on his tail as a twosome the rest of the round, and finished right behind him. He went straight to the first tee after. So he started on 10, and just assumed he should hit into us and then play through, despite playing the same pace. I'm the first the let a single through, had he been waiting on 11, I definitely would have let him through.

I regret not confronting him a bit, but with people these days you never know what that could have led to. That was some of the worst buffoonery I've ever seen on a course.

She left me yesterday.

After 3 years of nursing her through her health issues, giving everything i had to her, she finally starts feeling better, i can see light after all the suffering...

And she leaves me.

Wow, that is awful man. If you need to talk feel free to pm me.

Wow, that is awful man. If you need to talk feel free to pm me.
I really appreciate that so much. Thank you

She left me yesterday.

And she leaves me.

I have been going through something very similar.. Mine had been almost 6 years. If you need to talk feel free to reach out. I know sometimes that makes it feel better.

She left me yesterday.

And she leaves me.

We're all here for you dude. There is much more to this community than a forum and avatars.

Reach out if you need to.

She left me yesterday.

And she leaves me.

Thinking about you dude, stay strong and know we're here if you need us to be. Truly.

She left me yesterday.

And she leaves me.

Wow, Nate. Terrible. You've got a good group of people here if you need anything.

She left me yesterday.

And she leaves me.

Hate hearing this. Not sure if there is anything I could do to help, but don't be afraid to reach out.

She left me yesterday.

And she leaves me.

I'm so sorry, man. =(

So sorry Nate.

She left me yesterday.

And she leaves me.

Life is not fair many times and this seems like one of those times my man. Time heals so take that healing time till you are back. Don't know if you are a man of God but it's times like this where he can help ease the pain. Keep your friends close to you as well! You seem like a good dude and will be back in no time.

Sorry to hear about that Nate. If you need anyone, there's plenty of people here to speak with, me included. Just a PM away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best week of weather here in WNY in early November that I can remember and all the munis closed and the courses still open are booked solid. Was tempted to play a muni without the tee markers or flags. Wonder if that's trespassing?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

She left me yesterday.

And she leaves me.

Sorry to hear that. Going through the same at the moment as well. Just know there are people here for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back