Tell us which course is your Home course

I mix it up, but I have a discount card membership + GHIN for next season at North Bellingham Golf Course in Bellingham, WA. Links style layout with plenty of trouble, but it's generally very playable for beginners due to no forced carries from the front two sets of tees. Drains like a champ, which is CRUCIAL in the winter in the PNW. Greens are some of the truest rolling I have ever played, and roll quite fast in the summer, especially during dry spells. Outstanding views of Mt Baker on a clear day. Runs about $60 to walk in the summer, about $40 in the winter.

http://www.northbellinghamgolf.com/-home

*Not my pictures*
23504.jpg

uploaded-photo1368047259-1024x577.png

Brickyard Crossing Golf Course. I'm not a "member" per se but I'm an employee at the little racetrack that surrounds four holes so I get a great rate and try to play as much as I can. Seriously though, just a great place with great history. Still can't believe the PGA Tour played there in the 1960s during practice for the Indianapolis 500. When Gary Player won in 1964, the tournament was held on Thurs-Fri-Sat, then off Sunday for the race, then final round Monday. The holes inside the oval were used for parking and a chicken-bone depository, but the place was ready to go when it needed to be for the players.

http://www.slocountryclub.com/

Fred Couples just played in our Annual Straight Down Golf Tournament. You should try to get on SLOCC next time you are on the Central Coast of California. The new Pebble Beach type sand traps have really made the course look and play amazing.

search

Home course Reese golf center 6633 yard traditional air force base course with another 9 built on it mixed thru it. Great beautiful course..................when we get a couple of solid rains early in the year!!!

Sweetbriar Golf Course, Avon Lake, OH

I was just going through these and that's funny to come across this. I would probably consider Sweetbriar my home course as well since it's the one I play most up here.

Growing up in Columbus I would have called Safari GC my "home course". It's owned by the Columbus Zoo, but they have renovated it a couple of times and it's actually a pretty nice public course.

Also, for when I'm down in FL, Viera East GC is my course there.

The Links, Post Falls.
I play the Links all the time I live in Spokane. Twin Lakes and Stoneridge are also sweet. My home course would be Indian Canyon GCC.

Tell us which course is your Home course

Minisceongo Golf Club(private) and Bluehill Golf Course, Orangetown is my home muni.

I am in Liberty Lake. Meadowood is my home course.
We need to get together and destroy some grass next season.
Awesome. Will you be at the golf show in early feb at the convention center in Spokane?? 12 bucks per ticket it comes with a free round at Priest Lake I think.

Although I haven't actually played it yet, it's Memorial Park Golf Course. About 10 minutes from home and where I'll be taking lessons with a pro soon.

www.memorialparkgolf.com

I am in Liberty Lake. Meadowood is my home course.
We need to get together and destroy some grass next season.

Sounds good to me. I play all over and walk mostly. Usually around 20 to 30 bucks walking so love it. You guys ever make it out to Galena in Kellogg?

I play the Links all the time I live in Spokane. Twin Lakes and Stoneridge are also sweet. My home course would be Indian Canyon GCC.

Yeah. Stoneridge is a good track. Was in great shape mid season this year. Heck of a deal too. Think it was 18 holes with cart and lunch for 44 bucks I think. And not just a hot dog and coke. Anything on the menu no restrictions.

Although I haven't actually played it yet, it's Memorial Park Golf Course. About 10 minutes from home and where I'll be taking lessons with a pro soon.

www.memorialparkgolf.com

I haven't played there in a while, but it's a good test. Tight track and you've got to keep the ball I front of you or your score will blow up quickly. I just wish tee times were easier to make.

Yeah. Stoneridge is a good track. Was in great shape mid season this year. Heck of a deal too. Think it was 18 holes with cart and lunch for 44 bucks I think. And not just a hot dog and coke. Anything on the menu no restrictions.
If you want I have an extra ticket to the golf show in early February at the convention center. Hit me up in the inbox if you're interested buddy. On me.

If you want I have an extra ticket to the golf show in early February at the convention center. Hit me up in the inbox if you're interested buddy. On me.

Hey thanks Wilson! Probably won't be in town at that time but if I am will contact ya.

Wilson Staffer I see you play the C-100's. Been thinking of trying these irons. Can you give me a quick rundown of what you think of them.

Schaumburg Golf Club, probably the course I play the most, it's about in the middle of the spectrum for distance and I feel like the greens are either in a stage of aeration or perfect, never in between. All in all nice course

Awesome. Will you be at the golf show in early feb at the convention center in Spokane?? 12 bucks per ticket it comes with a free round at Priest Lake I think.

The wife and I both usually go to the golf show, but the last few years has been a bust in my opinion. The non golf vendor booths are starting to out number the golf booths.

Sounds good to me. I play all over and walk mostly. Usually around 20 to 30 bucks walking so love it. You guys ever make it out to Galena in Kellogg?

I have not played Galena yet, but I hear a lot of good things about it. After 5 knee surgeries, unless it's a very flat course like the Fairways, I ride in carts for almost all of my golf.
But....I am going to work with my doc over the winter and see if I can do something to allow me to walk more.

I haven't played there in a while, but it's a good test. Tight track and you've got to keep the ball I front of you or your score will blow up quickly. I just wish tee times were easier to make.

I think Beck's Prime took over the concessions there some time ago - one of the best burgers I've ever had!

Back