GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
This can't be good for the diet

http://www.today.com/food/easter-treats-gone-wild-mcdonald-s-cadbury-creme-egg-mcflurry-t77321

mcdonalds-cadbury-creme-egg-mcflurry_4b87eb8f1df9641eaf2435e43262a52d.today-inline-large.png
peeps_inspired_frozen_yogurt_9b508ec43a2c1c3d87cba78de3fde67a.today-inline-large.jpg

Oh dear goodness that McFlurry...

Cadburry McFlurry?

I'll take 2.

ehh not sure im down with that

The Official Banter Away Thread

The Official Banter Away Thread

Is that bunny droppings on a Mcflurry?

Moved to its own thread.

The Cadbury McFlurry looks good, but the Peep option....no way.

The McFlurry looks awesome. Probably second in sweetness to the Rolo McFlurry though.

I gained 3 lbs looking at the picture!!

Looks like Peep poop.

I heard the cadbury Mcflurry was only coming out in Australia

That's a load of crap!!!! Why do all the other countries get these things and not us fat American's that would actually enjoy it.

Yes please and oh yes please!!!

And New Zealand. My wife and i had one the other day. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D

From the article:

Sadly for stateside Cadbury lovers, the treat isn't available in the US, but if you live near Canada, you can head over the border to get one. It's also offered in the UK, Australia and New Zealand.

Too bad we didn't wait to take our ill-fated trip to England.

I wonder if you took a couple Cadbury eggs to McDonalds, that they would make the McFlurry for you.

I can confirm that the creme egg mcflurry tastes as good as it looks.

The creme egg ice cream that cadbury's brought out was even better in my opinion. However i now boycott all cadbury products due to the changes implemented by the new owners.

The cadbury McFlurry looks great but hard pass on the peeps ice cream as peeps are disgusting.

I need a Cadbury McFlurry. Montreal is only 4 hours (ish) away.....

Back