What's your internet speed?

Hahaha slower than dialup

Maynard, who is your ISP? That's not broadband, and I'd talk with someone in a stern voice if that's normal.

Mine this morning:
329d92aea286416496673f271d5f3157.jpg

Maynard, who is your ISP? That's not broadband, and I'd talk with someone in a stern voice if that's normal.

AT&T U-Verse. I spoke with them and they stated the best service they offered is 6mbps in my area. Time to switch.

AT&T U-Verse. I spoke with them and they stated the best service they offered is 6mbps in my area. Time to switch.
That's weird. Cause that's who I have and we have 20 mbps

That's weird. Cause that's who I have and we have 20 mbps

Yeah it ridiculous. I've had tech's out several times. You can only imagine how frustrated I get especially that I work from home.

So they're flirting with the federal broadband definition. :( Much dislike. Are there any other providers that can service your address? It would matter how far away you are from the local phone exchange for dsl.

902 down 940 up
Gigabit speed is awesome, eh? Ours is around there (sometimes more, sometimes less) but our laptops don't have the capability to go as high as yours!

This is the highest I have gotten so far I think, wireless:

2874724185.png

Check your speed to Perth, Australia! That is about the closest place I could find straight through the planet! Here is what I got (wireless):

2875549418.png

I should check that hard wired!

This is my speed on Mobile Hotspot with T-Mobile.

4153795247.png

I just checked this and my ping was 41ms, download about 20mbs and upload just over 2mbs...it seems fine to me but based on other numbers it seems horrible. This was through my wifi.

Hard wired.

4365226961.png

Here is the MCI airport (Kansas City):

5005296052.png

So, I am going to go Mobile Hot Spot through T-Mobile instead. NOt blazing by any means, but way better than airport wifi.

5005302729.png

Trash Suddenlink out here. Advertised speed is 150MB down. I miss FiOS Quantum!

1182687104.png

Trash Suddenlink out here. Advertised speed is 150MB down. I miss FiOS Quantum!

1182687104.png
Cable America is worse. 120 a month for 30 meg which actually averages around 10

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Cable America is worse. 120 a month for 30 meg which actually averages around 10

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yeah I pay $79 and there's a 550 GB data cap.

What is advertised is not the consistent speed that you will get. It is the max you will get and it will be at off peak times when all conditions are perfect.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Looking at all of your speeds make me want to vomit at my verizon dsl and this is running good right now. :angry:

28.94Mbs download, 4.71Mbs upload which is as fast as we can get in our neighborhood.

3zktjfl.png

Early in the morning, so pretty close to peak speeds for me.

Back