What is the longest drive you have ever hit?

Hit one today 237 yds. If it's not my longest, it is darn close to it.

Just 2 weeks ago on a downhill par 4 after no rain for a while I hit a 287yd drive gps verified. So that was like 60yds over my average. I do believe back in high school Ive been out there a few times in dry conditions.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

you don't read these threads completely either. Glad I'm not the only one
focus man ... Focus . Read the whole thing first
Trust me...he did...too funny.

Edit: They don't make range finders that read far enough for him anyway.

317. but on a separate occasion, i made eagle though on a short par 4. got it on the green to four feet and putted in. that was more fun and more memorable.

I hooked a drive into an open sliding door of a train car once, it could be still going for all I know.

Down hill and down wind I hit a drive over 350 yards with my Heavenwood.

God bless whoever merged this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the thing I love about Arccos Golf. I know my yard ages on every shot.

I love it when I play with a guy that claims to bomb the ball 300 yards every drive and yet I'm always 20+ yards further and Arccos shows me hitting between 270 yards and 300 yards.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Same with me… According to game golf I had 4 drives 300 plus this past sunday with longest being 324 on number 1.

My longest drive since using game golf is 339 pretty sure that one got a big kick off the back of a hill

I once hooked one OB into a Home Depot parking lot...dang ball probably went 900 yards?

LOL… I would have so much loved to see that

Game golf says 324 that sounds about right. It was left by about a fairway and on the far side of the cart path, and I hit the downslope of a pretty massive hill so It rolled for a week or so. Best part was the second shot..... I blew it of course.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

No idea.

Likely over 350. But I don't know the exact number.

No idea.

Likely over 350. But I don't know the exact number.

I don't believe you. After playing with you last summer I don't believe your golf ball would go a yard past 348. Maybe 349 but that's pushing it.

Not sure the total yardage but on this 649 yard hole I was somewhere around 190 to 210 out. It was a couple of years ago so I don't remember exactly, just that I know I was on in two. Of course the tee being at the top of the mountain help the carry distance

c4806bd3f98e094154ea57687b28ddbf.jpg

I've hit some in the 320-330 range a few times. But that's with some firm fairways I'm sure. I'm just not a long hitter like some of the numbers I'm seeing on here.... Yowsers!!

I hit a range finder confirmed 308 yard drive on a par 5 about a month ago. That was my longest in recent memory. Had multiple witnesses for a 285-290 yard drive on a par 4 at the Savannah Invitational a few weeks ago. I can poke one out there every once in awhile but Im more concerned with accuracy right now.
That was probably the short par 4 where I heard a ball drop about 5 yards behind me. Haha hell of a drive

Yeah bud still can't believe it got all the way there.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I bounced one off the roof of a house lining the course and ended up middle of the fairway like 320 out. Otherwise I've rolled a couple to right at 300 with very generous summer roll. :D

I bounced one off the roof of a house lining the course and ended up middle of the fairway like 320 out. Otherwise I've rolled a couple to right at 300 with very generous summer roll. :D

Summer hard fairways got me to 300 verified with partner's laser rangefinder - first and only time so far.

I don't believe you. After playing with you last summer I don't believe your golf ball would go a yard past 348. Maybe 349 but that's pushing it.

I based my estimation on Spicoli's 3h. I may be off by a little bit.

315-320 on a short par 4. We didn't have much of a winter that year, everything was firm. Nice fade over the bunker, took a few hops and rolled forever.

Haven't kept exact track until this year when I started using GameGolf. Longs this year are 305 and 304.

Back