UST Mamiya & THP Shaft Spectacular - February 2016

Nice. I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys get to do. Each of these is going to be awesome.

Sent! Here's my bag set up:

Driver - Titleist 9.5 915 D2 w/ Project X Stiff proto (weight unknown)

3W - Nike Vapor Flex w/ Diamana S+70 Stiff

Utility - Callaway Apex UT 21 degree w/ KBS Tour V 110 S

Irons - Srixon Z745 4-PW w/ KBS Tour Stiff

Wedges - Cleveland RTX 588 2.0 Rotex w/ KBS Tour Stiff

Putter - Cleveland 2135 FTi 6.5 w/ stick shaft

Thanks! Let me know if I left something out??!!

#Excited

Sent my email last night.

Created an image based on UST Mamiya shafts and updated my avatar this morning to show the company some love.

The UST Mamiya Elements Platinum and Helium protos look pretty sweet. Maybe Nate and I get to see and hit them in a couple weeks!!?! :banana:

The UST Mamiya Elements Platinum and Helium protos look pretty sweet. Maybe Nate and I get to see and hit them in a couple weeks!!?! :banana:

Boy they do! So many great shafts in their lineup, how do you decide on just one??!!

Boy they do! So many great shafts in their lineup, how do you decide on just one??!!
I have no idea. Just hope feel and numbers make it easy I guess!

This appears to be one of those sleeper events that THP sneaks in when we're concentrating on other events. I have a notion that it will be special!

Sent my email last night.

Created an image based on UST Mamiya shafts and updated my avatar this morning to show the company some love.
Great avatar buddy!

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

(Just saw Nate browsing this thread too...what's up, bud? Are you excited to see some Elements or what!?)

Just wanted to make sure Danny and/or JB didn't need any last minute help with any of the plans for next weekend. I'm here to help and can offer up any tie breaking advise if needed.

Let us know if there is anything we need to bring to the sleepover on Friday!!

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

(Just saw Nate browsing this thread too...what's up, bud? Are you excited to see some Elements or what!?)

I am excited for all the shafts they make! I'm excited to see what they think after we hit a few shots in front of them. I'm excited to see where we might be playing on Saturday. I'm excited to see JB and Danny. I'm excited you get to go through this process. I'm excited for GOLF!

You flying or driving down?

Just wanted to make sure Danny and/or JB didn't need any last minute help with any of the plans for next weekend. I'm here to help and can offer up any tie breaking advise if needed.

Let us know if there is anything we need to bring to the sleepover on Friday!!

THanks.

I am excited for all the shafts they make! I'm excited to see what they think after we hit a few shots in front of them. I'm excited to see where we might be playing on Saturday. I'm excited to see JB and Danny. I'm excited you get to go through this process. I'm excited for GOLF!

I will warn you, Danny will be far less of a let down than I will be.

You're not a let down! Why do you think I keep coming back to the site and signing up for these awesome events?! Ok, ok, maybe Morgan does play a bigger part in that but you are a close 2nd! :D

I'm excited to stalk. :alien:

You're not a let down! Why do you think I keep coming back to the site and signing up for these awesome events?! Ok, ok, maybe Morgan does play a bigger part in that but you are a close 2nd! :D

Quit building people's hopes up Nate. :act-up:

I share all that same excitement! Recoil! ATTAS! Elements! ProForce! So much awesome! I've never played in Texas so I'm definitely looking forward to that. Meeting you, JB and Danny is going to be great! I've never done anything like this so thinking about all of it makes me smile from ear to ear. :D

I will be driving ... only a little over 5 hours and it'll be convenient to have my car and clubs with me.

I can't imagine how either of you would be a let down in any way.

The biggest let down might be my golf swing! (note to self: don't try too hard)

Being stalked. Hanging out with a stalker. Can it get any better?! :alien:

LMAO, precisely!

Being stalked. Hanging out with a stalker. Can it get any better?! :alien:

I can submit a background check for you if it will make you feel better. I think everything that would have concerned you should be off of there by now. Can't remember how many years it takes to fall off.

Back