Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

It was a fun day out on the course with two of our favorite THP'ers today! Thank you MillerTime and T0AD for making the trip up to share in some good old THP fun golf.

O
Bout to tee it up with Bobby and a guy I work with who is supposed to get into THP soon.

35 degrees right now....brrrrrr
I had a blast today Rancey , Wish we didn't run out of holes to play . Weather ended up pretty dag um good . Looking forward to the next time we get to tee it up .

O I had a blast today Rancey , Wish we didn't run out of holes to play . Weather ended up pretty dag um good . Looking forward to the next time we get to tee it up .

Yes sir, ended up pretty nice out after about 17 holes, lol.

Just glad to get out and swing and hit my new clubs on course. 2015 is gonna be fun!

I keep thinking that just one of these days I might get an invite to play Lane Creek with some THPers.

Go Dawgs!!!

The invitation is always open to you and any other THPer! Just let us know. We would love it if you joined us!

I keep thinking that just one of these days I might get an invite to play Lane Creek with some THPers.

Go Dawgs!!!

Make the trip to Milly and I'll drive the rest of the way to Lane Creek!

Go Dawgs!!!

Hey brother you have a standing invitation to come up and join us!!! Let's get er done before Santa Claus gets here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey brother you have a standing invitation to come up and join us!!! Let's get er done before Santa Claus gets here

I still have never got a round in with John myself, something that needs to change sooner rather than later.

I still have never got a round in with John myself, something that needs to change sooner rather than later.

Oh we are definitely going to change that

This place just continues to amaze me!!! Everytime I play w a THP'r they are GREAT!! Played with jim54 and jhoefer99 today had a great time..

Last edited:
This place just continues to amaze me!!! Everything I play w a THP'r they are GREAT!! Played with jim54 and jhoefer99 today had a great time..

Love it dude, glad you guys had a blast!

Had my first THP golf date today with Bulldog and Spraytech. They drove in this morning to OKC from Kansas and we had a blast. Not the prettiest golf being played but it was still a great time. Bulldog impressed with 6 pars and a bird on the back on a tough course. Received some great tips on my swing and putting which I know will be beneficial as I get better at this game. Really hope to do it again soon!!

Just_Hacking and I are headed up to Lane Creek to see Ole Gray and KellyBo! So glad to be teeing it up with them more regularly!

Just_Hacking and I are headed up to Lane Creek to see Ole Gray and KellyBo! So glad to be teeing it up with them more regularly!

Heck yea!!! It's a pleasure to have you coming back so soon and looking forward to Just_Hackings enjoying it too

Good lord I had some fun on the course today.
Played with Canes, ag2979 and rjb1camaross

Great group of guys.

Great group of guys.
Thats what THP is all about :)

Great group of guys.
It was a blast bro. Coney dogs at the turn FTW!!

This place just continues to amaze me!!! Everytime I play w a THP'r they are GREAT!! Played with jim54 and jhoefer99 today had a great time..

likewise brother, we'll do it again soon!

Had my first THP golf date today with Bulldog and Spraytech. They drove in this morning to OKC from Kansas and we had a blast. Not the prettiest golf being played but it was still a great time. Bulldog impressed with 6 pars and a bird on the back on a tough course. Received some great tips on my swing and putting which I know will be beneficial as I get better at this game. Really hope to do it again soon!!

It was nice meeting and playing a round with you Spring , we had a lot of fun , and those greens were a kick in the butt , they sure bit me several times .... LOL
Bulldog and I WILL be back down there for more rounds and hopefully with out 4 layers of clothing ! That was a little gem of a course , but those small 3 tiered greens were a beast !

Can't wait to hopefully get some rounds in with some fellow THP'ers when it warms up around here!

A great round today with Ole Gray and Miller Time at Lane Creek!!

Merry Christmas to all!!!

Spent the weekend meeting new-to-me THPers, playing golf, and just having fun. Saturday, met a bunch of guys and did some ad hoc driver testing. THPers can hit the ball, but, more importantly, they know how to enjoy time on and off the course. I played with Wake and troyefl. Wake and I finally stole all of troyefl's golf mojo on hole 15/16. Sorry about that, Troy, only so much you could do to avoid the on-course suckage. On Sunday was able to tee it up with JB, jhoeffer, and troyefl. Getting a little local course knowledge from JB was helpful, though execution was severely lacking on my part. Enjoyed meeting everyone, and thanks for putting-up with the Mid-Westerner. Will definitely make my way to FL, again.

Great playing with you Rambler. Had a blast yesterday.

Back