THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will drop from 14.8 to 14.4 next revision. I have no more golf to be played before then.

Couple more rounds before 8/1, maybe I can get down a bit more...but probably not. Current trend is to 10.9 or so.

After today trending to 12.2. Down over 3 strokes since may.

I said this when we played in PA, but I was surprised that it's not lower. You're on the way to single digits..soon.

Trending up one tick to 7.9.

Trending up to 6.1 and probably need to go up some more. Haven't had a sub-80 round since June 22nd.

Man, I'm all over the place. My last five rounds went stinker, good (x3), stinker. My trend went up to 11, down to 10.6 and now back up to 11.3.

I started July at 15.0 and hit 13.3 at the mid-month revision. I'm not sure if I'll get to play Friday afternoon (Thursday night's 9 hole league won't combine with anything), but I should finish the month around 12.4-12.7. I'm excited for the rest of the season.

I said this when we played in PA, but I was surprised that it's not lower. You're on the way to single digits..soon.

You were one a a few. Slowly getting there. Goal is to get to 10.x by end of season

I started July at 15.0 and hit 13.3 at the mid-month revision. I'm not sure if I'll get to play Friday afternoon (Thursday night's 9 hole league won't combine with anything), but I should finish the month around 12.4-12.7. I'm excited for the rest of the season.

Congrats...I knew when we played totteridge that you would be on your way to lower scores.

With no golf for a couple weeks, the trend will become the new cap. Up 6 decimal points.

Trending up .3

Trending up .3

Trending down .3 haha 7.9 - 7.6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending down another .3 after today - 7.3. Playing really well right now after playing just so so for most of the season

Not sure I will get a round in before the first. Looks like my cap is going to stay around 10.7.

Three of my last 4 are included in most recent trend. One more round tomorrow before the next revision. I was 15.9 June 1, will be at least 10.8 August 1.
Crazy game.

Three of my last 4 are included in most recent trend. One more round tomorrow before the next revision. I was 15.9 June 1, will be at least 10.8 August 1.
Crazy game.

Your journey from 22 to under 11 only took 3 weeks. Who knew?

After an 86 I was trending to 8.1. After today's 81 at a bit more difficult track I'm trending to 8.0

After two horrid rounds, I'm trending up to a 24.9. Lesson next week and need to play smarter.

I'm trending down after putting in some practice rounds from last week as well as a couple rounds this week. Came back to earth last night though so will be heading back up I am sure

Posted just for Dev using Tapatalk

I'm trending up to 19.3, which isn't a surprise given I haven't posted any sub 90 rounds in awhile. I have been playing to a 19 roughly so it is what it is. If I have a good round tomorrow though, who knows where I'll end up.

Trending to a 12.6, I had a 71 fall off that was keeping me at a 12. It's for the best I don't feel like I'm playing to a 12 anyways

trending down to 9.5 from 10.6, but it feels like cheating. i've posted this elsewhere, but i was having the round of my LIFE today, even par through 13 holes, before i had to leave for an appointment. according to the usga website, an incomplete score is permissible to be posted to a handicap as long as you complete 13 holes, and you take par + the number of strokes you are afforded for the remaining holes. that meant 3 bogeys over the last 5 holes, for a "fake" 76 on a par 73.

Had two very good rounds come off, slipped to 19.3 from 18.5, only need a few good ones though and it's projected to be under 18 so very much looking forward to stroke this week. Thats my game atm according to recent scores ;)

Up a few ticks from 5.6 to 5.9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back