What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Callaway XHot Staff Bag

Bought 47°, 51°, and 55° scor wedges today. Hit around 75-100 shots between the three today it was on the simulator at PGA SS and they felt so smooth and they were on sale for $99 if you buy 2 or more so I had to buy all three

Ideal golfer Cowboys pass and 2 pairs of Adidas shorts.

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Returning my Tank 2-ball Versa to Callaway Pre-Owned and getting a Versa #9 HT. Used my Ping app the other night and it showed I'm now strong-arc. The Ping Shea H was recommended for this swing-type so going with the Odyssey version.

Brought an Albatross membership for a fellow member. #PayitForward.

Didn't buy it today but it came today. A srixon den caddy. Black, white, and high vis yellow. View attachment 17939

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Been looking for one at a good price, not necessarily a srixon one, but been looking for one for holding practice balls. Looks Sharp!!!

Last night bought a black Callaway x2hot tour fitted hat for 17 bucks. Needed a winter lid as per the gf. And a dozen pro vs for my dad for Xmas.

Tap tap taparoo

Been looking for one at a good price, not necessarily a srixon one, but been looking for one for holding practice balls. Looks Sharp!!!

Well the bay has had some nice ones lately. I have picked up two different ones the the past month both new and paid under 100 combined for both.

2015 handicap renewal

This arrived today :) now the battle between it and 5 wood starts (when the snow melts)
cebff656a31758652d7cdac0827562b8.jpg
d3b28ad8ad6769c368b59597df01deb1.jpg
6e9883eb2677e8712acc424beb68ce45.jpg

This arrived today :) now the battle between it and 5 wood starts (when the snow melts)
cebff656a31758652d7cdac0827562b8.jpg
d3b28ad8ad6769c368b59597df01deb1.jpg
6e9883eb2677e8712acc424beb68ce45.jpg
The 5w doesn't stand a chance.

The Bridgestone TD-02 putter I bought for my dad arrived yesterday. I kind of like it. A lot. I wonder if he'd prefer an old SeeMore I have lying around....?

graphite design ys 6 reloaded s flex to replace my broken accra cs1 60 m3. this will go in my r1 head. we set the head back to standard, and put a cool japanese adapter on it that has some blue to match the graphics on the shaft (nerd alert!).

but that r1 will be my backup driver. we are going to build a ping i25 10.5 set to +1 with a graphite design tour ad mj 6sr for my gamer. my ss got up to 105 with that bad boy. i'm not getting the distance i should because of aoa issues, but i'll work on it in 2015 and hopefully see some big gains.

we are also going to build an adams idea super 25* hybrid with a fujikura pro 63 r flex shaft. this will replace my 4i. i hit my 4i on the lm, and the best-hit shot was 180y. i would say that "smoked" 4i barely go 190. and the shot dispersion was awful. then i pulled out my gamer 4h, an adams idea super 22* with a fujikura pro 63 r flex, and the average was 192y with a very tight dispersion. so my 4h is acting more like a 3i. so the addition of a 5h will be a good replacement for the 4i.

and because the 4i is coming out and i currently only play 3 wedges including pw, why not get new wedges?! we are going with cleveland 588 rtx 2.0 with kbs tour v s flex in 52/56/60 in 2-dot for the 52 and 56 and 1-dot for the 60. i hit my pw 3 times on the lm, and the first 2 were hit well and were both 131y. then i hit the 52 and it averaged 118. a little bit too much of a gap, but acceptable. then i hit the 56, and it averaged 119! i hit one shot 127y with the 56. the fitter and i looked at each other like wtf? he said he thinks the loft was messed up, so i may need to go back out to test those again. he also said he was going to recommend r flex which would be 110g, but kbs' website says the r flex is 100g and the s flex is 110g. i'd be more comfortable with s flex in wedges.

and i also bought an odyssey metal-x arm lock #7 in 40" off ebay. so in the last week i've changed out 50% of my bag. why? because my new years resolution will be to not buy any new golf clubs. see what i did there? :)

so now my bag will be driver/weak 3w/4h/5h/4-pw/52/56/60/putter.

Just ordered a new Bettnardi putter cover, for the collection.
Should get it Tuesday :)

Garmin Approach S1. First venture with one of these devices. Plus Goldsmith were selling their demo clubs. Picked up a mini driver 14° for $135. Figured since Ole Gray likes his I'd give it a shot.

Titleist 915F 18* 5 wood with Diamana S+ 70. I'm excited to get this bomber into the bag!

Jen bought me a Garmin Approach S4 watch so I will be taking it to the course as soon as I can manage to get a round in

Jen bought me a Garmin Approach S4 watch so I will be taking it to the course as soon as I can manage to get a round in

by far the best garmin watch out there! I love mine

Just got this from the misses :) Shall be interesting to see how it gets on, love the features on it though! Scorecard, connect to my phone, shows me how far I walked, fitness bits etc as well. A multi-purpose watch really!

Attachments

• IMG_20141225_144519.jpg
    IMG_20141225_144519.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 0

I love my S1 Glen, such a great bit of kit. Several of the lads now have them after seeing mine throughout the season.

I'd love to upgrade to the S4 or even S6 but the S1 does what I need for now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back