Anyone up to play in Georgia on Aug 9/10

Well... I didn't play well in Tampa, but I had a couple of rounds with lots of laughs. Looking forward to a round in GA!

Forecast for Saturday the 27th is looking much better. I can make tee times for the weekend at Georgia National tomorrow. Cost for non-Canongate members will be $55 plus tax (weekend guest rate). Who all is in? What time are we thinking? Maybe 10 am to10:30ish start to allow those driving over or up some travel time?

For anyone wanting to play Friday the 26th, I'll have space at my home club, Mirror Lake if anyone would like to join. Weekday guest rate will be $45 plus tax.

27th! :banana:

Forecast for Saturday the 27th is looking much better. I can make tee times for the weekend at Georgia National tomorrow. Cost for non-Canongate members will be $55 plus tax (weekend guest rate). Who all is in? What time are we thinking? Maybe 10 am to10:30ish start to allow those driving over or up some travel time?

For anyone wanting to play Friday the 26th, I'll have space at my home club, Mirror Lake if anyone would like to join. Weekday guest rate will be $45 plus tax.

Need a 4th?

27th! :banana:

Need a 4th?

Would definitely agree with a time that allows folks to drive in, and I'm perfectly fine with GA National. I hope as many as are available can make it. After round beers (or sweet tea, if that's what you prefer) are on me.

I'd love to make it there to meet Rambler and all my other THP buddies however it's not in the cards for those dates/time of the month. Have a great time and enjoy! Who knows, there may be a post Christmas or pre New Year's eagle or hole in one at this wing ding. :blob:

I'd love to make it there to meet Rambler and all my other THP buddies however it's not in the cards for those dates/time of the month. Have a great time and enjoy! Who knows, there may be a post Christmas or pre New Year's eagle or hole in one at this wing ding. :blob:

Sorry I'll miss you, OG. I knew timing might be iffy with the holidays. We'll tee it up sometime, at an event, or when I make it back to GA during 2015.

Sorry I'll miss you, OG. I knew timing might be iffy with the holidays. We'll tee it up sometime, at an event, or when I make it back to GA during 2015.

That's a lock.

Take them boys to the woodshed this weekend. :deadhorse:

Turns out I can't make tee times for Saturday for Georgia National until Thursday since its not in my home cluster of courses. Shouldn't be a problem grabbing a spot. By my count we have:

T0AD, Rambler, Miller Time, myself, and DD is a maybe depending on the doctor tomorrow. Anyone else want in?

Way closer than Mirror Lake! I can dig that! Haha looking forward to it fellas!

I am planning on coming.

Jeffrey

Look forward to meeting you Jeffrey. We'll have a good time... Oh, and we'll play a little golf.

Grabbed a tee time for Saturday of 10:03am at Georgia National. The tee time before and after is open as of right now. Would like to get a full count of who's in by end of day today so I can call and grab a second tee time or third if needed first thing in the morning.

So far I've got myself, T0AD, Rambler, Tee1up and Miller Time.

Dawg Daddy as a maybe. Anyone else want to join?

Grabbed a tee time for Saturday of 10:03am at Georgia National. The tee time before and after is open as of right now. Would like to get a full count of who's in by end of day today so I can call and grab a second tee time or third if needed first thing in the morning.

So far I've got myself, T0AD, Rambler, Tee1up and Miller Time.

Dawg Daddy as a maybe. Anyone else want to join?

Really appreciate you grabbing the tee time(s). I'm looking forward to it, and hopefully another THPer is able to join-in.

I am a definite no, I saw the doctor yesterday and I have severe arthritis in my lower spine. He wants to do an MRI to get a better battle plan as to what to do. He did tell me that he can do a nerve block so I am able to play in the Bridgestone event next month. Y'all have fun.

I am a definite no, I saw the doctor yesterday and I have severe arthritis in my lower spine. He wants to do an MRI to get a better battle plan as to what to do. He did tell me that he can do a nerve block so I am able to play in the Bridgestone event next month. Y'all have fun.
We'll miss you! Heal up Randy! Nothing worse than a bad back!

If it is going to be uneven and a fivesome is not allowed I will just drop out and play next time. Just let me know.

Jeffrey

Sorry to hear that, Randy. Get that back healed-up. We'll tee it up another time in 2015.

Have fun guys!

If it is going to be uneven and a fivesome is not allowed I will just drop out and play next time. Just let me know.

Jeffrey
Hopefully we can get at least one more and go as 2 threesomes

has john seen this

Yes, 10:03 am

Have a blast guys , Ga. National is such a great course.

Back