Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

It's Turgeon Caps fans don't like getting in the way of Hunter and his stick... #Moron

He also played for Buffalo. Moose I will get you a Turgeon jersey and I will get the Lafontaine. Do you think Crest will pick us up from the airport together wearing them.

He also played for Buffalo. Moose I will get you a Turgeon jersey and I will get the Lafontaine. Do you think Crest will pick us up from the airport together wearing them.
We'll be looking so good, he better :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

This is what a trunk should look like

7018969a8aae7c687395ef9aed28fb28.jpg

Random I know

Bash Brothers not doing work this week. Ugh

looks like I need scrap to win this week in order to clinch a playoff spot...

Of course the dude I traded to Moose scores SMH

Of course the dude I traded to Moose scores SMH
Yeah, not a good goal for Lehner who's my goalie but Crosby with the assist on it too.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Beat Heez last week and now Jesse is going DOWN this week 3 week playoff push unless you're moose...

Beat Heez last week and now Jesse is going DOWN this week 3 week playoff push unless you're moose...
Care to make it interesting?

Oitw I have faith in you. You have to beat Crest.

Anyone want to make a reasonable 2-for-1 offer for Spezza and Palmieri, let me know.

Important week for me tonight. Need a win badly this week

One week of Avi control is on the line this week!

No Kopitar or McDonagh hurts

52.5 points on the night for my team. Not too bad.

SBS want to do an avi bet? lol

Now the Bash Brothers need to bring it!

You can bring it to MacDonalds and loose then comfort yourself with a Happy Meal. I'm Lovin It!!!

I think they'll get bashed by Nice Rakell

They damn well better!!! I have faith. Take him Down!!!!!

52.5 points on the night for my team. Not too bad.

SBS want to do an avi bet? lol

How quaint. True confidence would have had this message delivered yesterday.

Plus, I had two players tonight, I would hope you're leading. You need that cushion for what the rest of the week holds for you.

Close match up and the way my goalies played yesterday it could be so much worse. I need Kopitar back in a major way

Back