Northern Trust 2016

Wow. Poor Chez is gonna have a complex.

I like how Kok has made one bogey on the day and there are claims that the wheels are coming off.

Hell of a par.

Has nothing to do with the one bogey, it's the subsequent swings/shots he's hit when he got the lead. He's playing tighter imo

KJ has a horrible putting stroke

The old let go and stick it to 12' swing...hahahaha

321 yard drive. Just stupid, haha!

Come on, 2 putt for Bubba and birdie for Kok. Last hope for the good guys

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

That replay of the high five for the hole in one was funny. These guys have no rhythm when it comes to that

C gates, where are you

Oh god bubba doucher please don't win.

Glad to see Bubba win, hate I didn't get to watch the finish.

The "new" Bubba? Still no sale for me.

I was rooting for Kokrak.....he just couldn't hold it together down the stretch.....not making birdie on the 17th just killed him....2 really tight swings.....pulled the driver into the trees.....then made matters worse by tugging the layup into the bunker.

I had to head to my gate, did he cry?

Would have picked anyone from the top 20 to win over him, but whatever.
Same. Congrats Bubba you played well, buuuuuuuuuut I still hate you.

One step closer to Bubba getting to World #1 and retirement. That is something to like about this win.

One step closer to Bubba getting to World #1 and retirement. That is something to like about this win.

That was my first thought as well haha

one thing i do wish i could hit amazing shots with my hands flying off the club like a helicopter. idk how he does it

I can't wait for Ted Scott to write a book when it's all said and done.

He whined about the press getting it wrong on what he said about Phoenix, that he has played well all year and that he passed a kidney stone in the after round presser.

Bubba is always one of my favorites, after Jordan self destructed I was rooting for Bubba.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Back